Do you know your love language? Perhaps more importantly, do you know your husband’s love language? Touch? Time? Act of Service? Words of Affirmation? Gifts?
My husband knows me better than I know myself; I’m absolutely sure of it.
This site contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. [Learn more]
He knows that my love language is quality time, and, as my husband, does his best to make sure that I get plenty of it daily.
His love language is acts of service, followed by words of affirmation.
Words of affirmation are meant to confirm, support, uplift, and empathize with the intended person, your husband, in a positive manner. The words then give voice to how they feel inside.
Positive affirmations for your husband can help him to feel seen and, essentially, more loved in your marriage.
People who have words of affirmation as a love language understand the way words can be powerful in either lifting you up… or tearing you down.
Love affirmations for your husband could fill his love tank and truly make his day.
In addition, you can also use daily marriage affirmations to further focus on the type of happy marriage you’re striving for.
Therefore, here is a list of 50 words of
Affirmations for Your Husband
- I love you.
- You are my best friend.
- I am so grateful for you.
- You have made me a better woman by being my husband.
- You’re such a hard worker.
- I respect you so much.
- You are my favorite person in the world!
- Our kids are incredibly lucky to have you as their dad.
- You are one handsome man.
- I am your biggest fan.
- Being with you is my favorite place to be.
- I love our friendship.
- When you hold me tight, I feel safe.
- You have such an amazing smile.
- I can do anything with you, as my husband, by my side.
- You are such a big help with the kids.
- You have my heart.
- You’re so much fun to be with!
- I love it when you…
- You have made a tremendous impact on my life.
- I appreciate your advice and input.
- Thank you for being you.
- I respect you so much.
- You’re a great kisser.
- I’ll always stand by your side.
- I want to grow old with you.
- I’m proud to call you my husband.
- I love spending time with you.
- You know how to make me happy!
- I feel safe with you as my husband.
- Thank you for caring about how I feel.
- Being your wife is an honor.
- I love the life we are building together as husband and wife.
- You provide so well for our family.
- I love your sense of humor.
- You make me smile when you…
- I am attracted to you more now than ever.
- There’s no one I’d rather spend my life with.
- I appreciate when you put our family first.
- You’re a great lover.
- I appreciate when you…
- You are strong and courageous.
- I married a man of integrity.
- You inspire me to be the best I can be.
- I trust your judgment.
- I feel loved, understood and respected by you.
- You brought laughter, joy and happiness into my life.
- I am here for you always.
- I believe in you.
- Thank you for always making me laugh!
What have you found to be the best positive affirmations for your husband?
Find ways every day to encourage your husband with positive affirmations and, in turn, you may discover your own love tank will be filled in return.