Do you know your love language? Perhaps more importantly, do you know your husband’s love language? Touch? Time? Act of Service? Words of Affirmation? Gifts?
My husband knows me better than I know myself; I’m absolutely sure of it.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. [Learn more]
He knows that my love language is quality time, and, as my husband, does his best to make sure that I get plenty of it daily.
His love language is acts of service, followed by words of affirmation.
Words of affirmation are not just hot names to call your boyfriend, they are meant to confirm, support, uplift, and empathize with the intended person, your husband, in a positive manner.
The words then give voice to how they feel inside.
Positive affirmations for your husband can help him to feel seen and, essentially, more loved in your marriage.
People who have words of affirmation as a love language understand the way words can be powerful in either lifting you up… or tearing you down.
Love affirmations for your husband could fill his love tank and truly make his day.
In addition, you can also use daily marriage affirmations to further focus on the type of happy marriage you’re striving for.
Positive affirmations for husband can help to improve and maintain a healthy relationship. They can increase communication, reduce stress, and promote intimacy.
When used regularly, words of affirmation for men can also help to break negative patterns of thinking and behaving.
When it comes to finding positive words of affirmation for your husband, it’s important to keep in mind that everyone expresses love differently. So, what might work for one couple might not work for another.
The best thing to do is to simply ask your husband how he likes to be shown love, and then make a point to do those things often.
That said, there are some general things that most husbands appreciate. Below you will find a few words of affirmation examples to help you get started.
Here is a list of 50 words of
Affirmations for Your Husband
- I love you.
- You are my best friend.
- I am so grateful for you.
- You have made me a better woman by being my husband.
- You’re such a hard worker.
- I respect you so much.
- You are my favorite person in the world!
- Our kids are incredibly lucky to have you as their dad.
- You are one handsome man.
- I am your biggest fan.
- Being with you is my favorite place to be.
- I love our friendship.
- When you hold me tight, I feel safe.
- You have such an amazing smile.
- I can do anything with you, as my husband, by my side.
- You are such a big help with the kids.
- You have my heart.
- You’re so much fun to be with!
- I love it when you…
- You have made a tremendous impact on my life.
- I appreciate your advice and input.
- Thank you for being you.
- I respect you so much.
- You’re a great kisser.
- I’ll always stand by your side.
- I want to grow old with you.
- I’m proud to call you my husband.
- I love spending time with you.
- You know how to make me happy!
- I feel safe with you as my husband.
- Thank you for caring about how I feel.
- Being your wife is an honor.
- I love the life we are building together as husband and wife.
- You provide so well for our family.
- I love your sense of humor.
- You make me smile when you…
- I am attracted to you more now than ever.
- There’s no one I’d rather spend my life with.
- I appreciate when you put our family first.
- You’re a great lover.
- I appreciate when you…
- You are strong and courageous.
- I married a man of integrity.
- You inspire me to be the best I can be.
- I trust your judgment.
- I feel loved, understood and respected by you.
- You brought laughter, joy and happiness into my life.
- I am here for you always.
- I believe in you.
- Thank you for always making me laugh!
What have you found to be the best positive affirmations for your husband?
Find ways every day to encourage your husband with positive affirmations and, in turn, you may discover your own love tank will be filled in return.
Just like women, men need to feel loved, appreciated, and valued by their partner. Words of affirmation for men are one of the easiest and most impactful ways to communicate that love to your husband.
Why affirmations are important
Affirmations are important because they can help to change your mindset and the way you think about yourself.
If you keep telling yourself that you are valuable and worthwhile, you will eventually start to believe it. This can help to increase your self-esteem and confidence, and can lead to better things in your life.
DIY Marriage Retreat
Are you both committed to doing the work to save your marriage? Do you feel like you’re not yet ready for marriage counseling, but want to take a step towards resolution? Maybe you want to try a marriage retreat, but want to work in a private setting?
Try a DIY Marriage Retreat.
With a self-guided marriage retreat, you can:
- Identify pain points
- Initiate honest communication
- Reconnect and Restore
- Work, in private, at your own pace
Rebuild the foundation of your relationship, restore your marriage, and rekindle the romance with our DIY Marriage Retreat course.
Get access to 8 marriage modules, accompanying worksheets, 44-page workbook, and more for only $47 with our easy marriage retreat online.
Because you’re here, sign up now and get a special 25% discount with the coupon code: OFLREADER25