Ever since sharing my positive Marriage Affirmations post 8 years ago, I’ve continued to work on using the daily affirmations in my marriage. Colby and I printed out the affirmations and keep a copy on each of our bathroom vanities.
Together, we’ve learned that daily marriage affirmations are not reserved only for those with a struggling marriage or couples looking to restore a broken marriage, they are appropriate for all relationships.
It’s all about setting an expectation for what you want out of your day. Your marriage.
Affirmations help us achieve a more positive mindset which, in turn, keep us moving forward.
Are they for everyone? No.
Can they solve every problem in our marriage? No.
By creating a positive mental image of what you want, your actions often follow suit to get you closer to your desires.
Daily marriage affirmations are a starting point to further move you towards a happy marriage. They’re a step towards progress, but there is still actionable work to be done to achieve the results you want.
Affirmations for a broken marriage are simply one step to achieve your end goal.
Let’s get started with
Affirmations of Love and Healing
- I am absolutely committed to my marriage.
- My love is infinite.
- My spouse is my best friend.
- My love and our marriage grows stronger every day.
- My spouse and I are both happy and in love.
- I am worthy of love and deserve to receive love in abundance.
- My love is unconditional.
- I accept my spouse for who she/he is.
- I love being in love and loved by my spouse.
- I am thankful for the love in my life and I am thankful for my caring spouse.
- Love is unlimited.
- I choose to love deeply.
- I understand and appreciate my spouse for all she/he does to strengthen our marriage.
- I am basking in the love, security, and trust of my marriage.
- My marriage is becoming deeper and stronger each day.
- I love my spouse and I love myself.
- My marriage will be open, honest and full of abundance.
- I respect and appreciate my spouse.
- I enjoy the safety and security of my loving marriage.
- My spouse and I share a strong and powerful love for each other.
- I am here to experience love.
- There is so much love in my life.
- I am grateful for how loved I am and much people care about me.
- I happily give and receive love each day.
- I feel loved, cherished, and secure in my marriage.
- I will always choose to love my spouse.
- I am thankful for my spouse and how they care for me.
- I open my heart to love and know that I deserve it.
- My spouse is a reflection of me.
- I will nourish the love my spouse and I share.
- I am savoring the feeling of being loved and cherished by my spouse.
- I am loved and cherished for who I am.
- I enjoy falling in love with the same person over and over again as if for the first time.
- I only think positively about love.
- I love my spouse with all of my heart, mind, body, and soul.
- I understand that marriage is pure bliss and I have achieved it.
- I feel free to be myself in my marriage.
- I effortlessly show my spouse love.
- I love to see my spouse succeed.
- My marriage is protected by the powerful love my partner and I have for each other.
- I am perfectly happy in my marriage.
- I am worthy of love.
- I forgive myself.
- I forgive my spouse.
- I can view things from my spouse’s perspective.
- I am manifesting a healthy, loving marriage.
- I believe I am capable of having a successful marriage.
- I choose to be kind and considerate towards my spouse.
- My spouse and I have set healthy boundaries in our relationship.
- I treat my marriage with the care and attention it deserves.
- A happy marriage is supportive, balanced and affectionate.
- Our marriage is very important to me and my spouse.
- My spouse and I can discuss anything without judgement.
- I love being married.
- I will always communicate honestly.
- My marriage is free from hurt, anger, and lack.
- I feel eternally grateful to have my spouse in my life.
- I feel free to reveal my true self to my spouse.
- I can draw reasonable boundaries.
- My spouse and I communicate well and openly.
- I feel loved, cherished, and fulfilled in my marriage.
- I will consistently find gratitude for my marriage.
- I love, trust, and respect my spouse.
- My spouse loves, trusts, and respects me.
- My spouse and I are in a healthy relationship.
- I always communicate with my spouse with respect and understanding.
- I exhale negativity and inhale happiness.
- I am choosing to develop a happy marriage.
- I communicate with honesty and love.
- I will intentionally cultivate a lasting relationship with my marriage.
- I feel free to draw boundaries in my marriage.
- I will choose to stay dedicated to my spouse.
- I have abundant gratitude for my beautiful marriage.
- My marriage is always fulfilling.
- I am becoming healthier and happier because of my spouse.
- I will seek to express unconditional love and understanding on a daily basis.
- I will choose to protect and nurture my spouse.
- The love my spouse and I share will continue to increase.
- I can intentionally build the lasting marriage I desire.
- My spouse and I are perfect matches for each other.
- I feel comfortable trusting my spouse.
- I will vocalize my needs to my spouse.
- I will help my marriage improve every single day.
- We strive for greatness in our marriage and will not settle for anything less.
- I deserve a profoundly nurturing and fulfilling passion.
- My spouse and I are a constant work in progress.
- I am doing the best I can with my marriage.
- My spouse and I bring each other deep joy.
- This marriage is meant to last.
- I will continue to foster a healthy marriage.
- My marriage will be a positive example to others.
- I believe in the integrity of my spouse.
- All efforts put into building a happy marriage are worth it.
- My marriage is built on love, trust, and respect.
- I will continue to create the foundation of a happy and loving marriage.
- I have full confidence in my spouse.
- Making my marriage a top priority in my life is easy for me.
- I will be honest and open with my spouse about our marriage.
- The love we share is intentional, yet feels natural.
- Each day I find reasons to be happy in my marriage.
- I find it extremely important that I have healthy relationships in my life.
- I can balance my needs with my spouse’s needs.
- I look forward to growing old with my spouse.
- The love I receive from my spouse helps me to be a better person.
- I am feeling the love between my spouse and I grow each day.
- My spouse and I resolve our conflicts peacefully and respectfully.
- Happiness begins with me and me alone. I have the power to create my own happiness.
Remember, positive affirmations are only one step towards progress. Some situations require more than a daily declaration of affirmative thoughts.