Ever since sharing my positive Marriage Affirmations post 8 years ago, I’ve continued to work on using the daily affirmations in my marriage. Colby and I printed out the affirmations and keep a copy on each of our bathroom vanities.
Together, we’ve learned that daily marriage affirmations are not reserved only for those with a struggling marriage or couples looking to restore a broken marriage, they are appropriate for all relationships.
It’s all about setting an expectation for what you want out of your day. Your marriage.
Affirmations help us achieve a more positive mindset which, in turn, keep us moving forward.
Are they for everyone? No.
Can they solve every problem in our marriage? No.
But, they can help set the tone for where you want to end up. It can motivate you to put your desires into action and to work harder towards the end goal.
By creating a positive mental image of what you want, your actions often follow suit to get you closer to your desires.
Daily marriage affirmations are a starting point to further move you towards a happy marriage. They’re a step towards progress, but there is still actionable work to be done to achieve the results you want.
Affirmations for a broken marriage are simply one step to achieve your end goal.
Let’s get started with
Affirmations of Love and Healing
- I am absolutely committed to my marriage.
- My love is infinite.
- My spouse is my best friend.
- My love and our marriage grows stronger every day.
- My spouse and I are both happy and in love.
- I am worthy of love and deserve to receive love in abundance.
- My love is unconditional.
- I accept my spouse for who she/he is.
- I love being in love and loved by my spouse.
- I am thankful for the love in my life and I am thankful for my caring spouse.
- Love is unlimited.
- I choose to love deeply.
- I understand and appreciate my spouse for all she/he does to strengthen our marriage.
- I am basking in the love, security, and trust of my marriage.
- My marriage is becoming deeper and stronger each day.
- I love my spouse and I love myself.
- My marriage will be open, honest and full of abundance.
- I respect and appreciate my spouse.
- I enjoy the safety and security of my loving marriage.
- My spouse and I share a strong and powerful love for each other.
- I am here to experience love.
- There is so much love in my life.
- I am grateful for how loved I am and much people care about me.
- I happily give and receive love each day.
- I feel loved, cherished, and secure in my marriage.
- I will always choose to love my spouse.
- I am thankful for my spouse and how they care for me.
- I open my heart to love and know that I deserve it.
- My spouse is a reflection of me.
- I will nourish the love my spouse and I share.
- I am savoring the feeling of being loved and cherished by my spouse.
- I am loved and cherished for who I am.
- I enjoy falling in love with the same person over and over again as if for the first time.
- I only think positively about love.
- I love my spouse with all of my heart, mind, body, and soul.
- I understand that marriage is pure bliss and I have achieved it.
- I feel free to be myself in my marriage.
- I effortlessly show my spouse love.
- I love to see my spouse succeed.
- My marriage is protected by the powerful love my partner and I have for each other.
- I am perfectly happy in my marriage.
Personalize the affirmations to your own marriage. Put your spouse’s name in or tailor-fit the declaration for your circumstances. Be consistent with your routine. Have patience in the process.
- I am worthy of love.
- I forgive myself.
- I forgive my spouse.
- I can view things from my spouse’s perspective.
- I am manifesting a healthy, loving marriage.
- I believe I am capable of having a successful marriage.
- I choose to be kind and considerate towards my spouse.
- My spouse and I have set healthy boundaries in our relationship.
- I treat my marriage with the care and attention it deserves.
- A happy marriage is supportive, balanced and affectionate.
- Our marriage is very important to me and my spouse.
- My spouse and I can discuss anything without judgement.
- I love being married.
- I will always communicate honestly.
- My marriage is free from hurt, anger, and lack.
- I feel eternally grateful to have my spouse in my life.
- I feel free to reveal my true self to my spouse.
- I can draw reasonable boundaries.
- My spouse and I communicate well and openly.
- I feel loved, cherished, and fulfilled in my marriage.
- I will consistently find gratitude for my marriage.
- I love, trust, and respect my spouse.
- My spouse loves, trusts, and respects me.
- My spouse and I are in a healthy relationship.
- I always communicate with my spouse with respect and understanding.
- I exhale negativity and inhale happiness.
- I am choosing to develop a happy marriage.
- I communicate with honesty and love.
- I will intentionally cultivate a lasting relationship with my marriage.
- I feel free to draw boundaries in my marriage.
- I will choose to stay dedicated to my spouse.
- I have abundant gratitude for my beautiful marriage.
- My marriage is always fulfilling.
- I am becoming healthier and happier because of my spouse.
- I will seek to express unconditional love and understanding on a daily basis.
- I will choose to protect and nurture my spouse.
- The love my spouse and I share will continue to increase.
- I can intentionally build the lasting marriage I desire.
- My spouse and I are perfect matches for each other.
- I feel comfortable trusting my spouse.
- I will vocalize my needs to my spouse.
- I will help my marriage improve every single day.
- We strive for greatness in our marriage and will not settle for anything less.
- I deserve a profoundly nurturing and fulfilling passion.
- My spouse and I are a constant work in progress.
- I am doing the best I can with my marriage.
- My spouse and I bring each other deep joy.
- This marriage is meant to last.
- I will continue to foster a healthy marriage.
- My marriage will be a positive example to others.
- I believe in the integrity of my spouse.
- All efforts put into building a happy marriage are worth it.
- My marriage is built on love, trust, and respect.
- I will continue to create the foundation of a happy and loving marriage.
- I have full confidence in my spouse.
- Making my marriage a top priority in my life is easy for me.
- I will be honest and open with my spouse about our marriage.
- The love we share is intentional, yet feels natural.
- Each day I find reasons to be happy in my marriage.
- I find it extremely important that I have healthy relationships in my life.
- I can balance my needs with my spouse’s needs.
- I look forward to growing old with my spouse.
- The love I receive from my spouse helps me to be a better person.
- I am feeling the love between my spouse and I grow each day.
- My spouse and I resolve our conflicts peacefully and respectfully.
- Happiness begins with me and me alone. I have the power to create my own happiness.
Remember, positive affirmations are only one step towards progress. Some situations require more than a daily declaration of affirmative thoughts.
Looking for even more positive marriage affirmations? Click here.
DIY Marriage Retreat
Are you both committed to doing the work to save your marriage? Do you feel like you’re not yet ready for marriage counseling, but want to take a step towards resolution? Maybe you want to try a marriage retreat, but want to work in a private setting?
Try a DIY Marriage Retreat.
With a self-guided marriage retreat, you can:
- Identify pain points
- Initiate honest communication
- Reconnect and Restore
- Work, in private, at your own pace
Rebuild the foundation of your relationship, restore your marriage, and rekindle the romance with our DIY Marriage Retreat course.
Get access to 8 marriage modules, accompanying worksheets, 44-page workbook, and more for only $47 with our easy marriage retreat online.
Because you’re here, sign up now and get a special 25% discount with the coupon code: OFLREADER25