Have you planned your Thanksgiving menu? Are you going for the same traditional side dishes you have each Thanksgiving or are you looking for fresh ideas? I searched around and found 14 Thanksgiving feast side dishes you may enjoy.
Thanksgiving Side Dishes
If turkey is your classic main course, there are so many ways you can dress up the meal with delicious sides. You can choose from very traditional recipes that may have been in your family for years… or try something new. I have begun to discover so many new food ideas as I search the blogosphere that my whole family enjoys.
Just take a look at these 14 Thanksgiving side dishes I found to accompany your meal this holiday season:
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Cornbread Stuffing
- Easy Dirty Rice
- Bacon Topped Three Cheese Potatoes
- Grand Marnier Cranberry Relish
- Overnight Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
- Cheesy Potato Bake
- Green Bean Casserole
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- Bacon Chile Cornbread Mini Muffins
- Parmesan Spaghetti Squash
Are any of these side dishes on your Thanksgiving menu?
Be sure to at least try a new recipe this year. Step outside of your food comfort zone and try something new. You never know, one of these tasty recipes above may become your new favorite!