Have you ever given much thought to the fact that there is more than one way to make Thanksgiving stuffing? I mean, really. Have you thought about it? All I know is that my mom makes a mean corn bread stuffing and I look forward to it each year. But, as I began looking around Pinterest, I noticed that there are so many other kinds of stuffing. I am not sure I am open for change, but it was a delicious, eye-opening experience. One that I totally thought I should share with you.
Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipes
- Apple Chorizo Cornbread Stuffing – Sweet Life Bake (pictured top above)
- Apple-Cranberry Stuffing – Oh Sweet Basil (pictured bottom right)
- Dad’s Stuffing Recipe with Sausage – Life as Leels
- Cornbread Dressing – Chickens in the Road
- Gluten-free Thanksgiving Stuffing – Fork and Beans
- Easy Sausage and Herb Stuffing – Once Upon a Chef
- Apple and Eggo Thanksgiving Stuffing – It Happens in a Blink
- Bacon Thanksgiving Stuffing with Sourdough Bread and Gluten-Free Cornbread – The Kitchen Rag
- Sausage and Sourdough Stuffing – Other Side of Fifty
- Country White Bread Thanksgiving Stuffing – Cookie Monster Cooking
- Celery Apricot and Pecan Stuffing – The 21st Century Housewife
- Sausage and Pear Stuffing – Fudge Banana Swirl
- Vegan Stuffing with Mushrooms – Veggie Inspired
- Low Calorie Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe – Laa Loosh
- Italian Sausage Thanksgiving Dressing – Our Best Bites
- Pomegranate Cornbread Stuffing – The Vintage Mixer
- Cornbread, Sausage and Pecan Stuffing – Baked Bree
- Mushroom and Walnut Stuffing – Martha Stewart
- Pepperoni Stuffing – Life with Lisa
- Root Vegetable Stuffing with Fall Fruit – Heather O Made
- And since we have Dad’s stuffing, Mom’s Thanksgiving Stuffing – Savory Sweet Life
What do you like in your Thanksgiving stuffing?
Do you eat a more traditional stuffing or go for something a little different? Plus, diet restrictions or choices can also change the recipe. Whether grain-free, gluten-free, paleo, meatless… whatever your diet calls for, there is something new to try. It was interesting pulling the list together and discovering so many new ways to make a Thanksgiving stuffing.
(bottom left photo credit: ldrose via photopin cc)
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.