Well, I can’t sleep. Insomnia has always been a huge problem for me — especially when I have a “project” I’m working on — such as this blog! So, I decided to go ahead and post my list of resources for living frugal now and will probably blog more later on today.
List of Resources
So, here is my list of resources for living frugal (in no particular order):
- Coupons (simple enough)
- Craigslist (my favorite resource of all)
Freecycle(no longer around)
- Recycle/Upcycle (I’m a pack rat)
- Survey Sites (surveys, contests and more … no CC required trial offers though)
- Bargain Shop (thrift stores, clearance or sales racks for clothes only)
- Freelance jobs (web design, post & sell for others, etc)
- Affiliate Marketing
- CafePress and Zazzle (I love DIY sites such as these)
- People I Know! (Mom -> seamstress, Dad -> carpenter, Brother -> mechanic, Sister -> medical assistant, Bro-in-law -> Auto Body, the list goes on … this is just my immediate family)
Well, that’s what I have for now. I’ll come and post about each one in various posts through out my blogging journey. Until later, good night!
Boy how things have changed since this first post! Colby and I now both work from home blogging, we travel all over the US, drive a different car every week and support our family of 7 with our blogs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.