When I was asked to host a recent event for Graco at my home, I knew exactly where I wanted to turn for catering. After attending a Grand Opening event recently for Zoës’s Kitchen, I could not think of a better place to contact. You can imagine my delight when they could do it!
I was put in contact with a local restaurant to work out all of the details. I needed food for approximately 20 people and my favorite dish was chicken salad. Yeah, that was pretty much all I told him.
He then gathered his ideas and sent me a menu. The menu blew my socks off!
Not only did it include a 10 person sandwich tray with plenty of chicken salad sandwiches, it also included a variety of kabobs and side dishes. My house smelt amazingly delicious once the food was brought in.
Such a great selection of foods to offer the #GracoSafety attendees… and, hopefully, something left for me afterwards. Just check out the amazing menu we were served.
- Hummus and Pita Appetizer Tray: freshly made hummus served with Zoe’s moist, delicious pita
- 10 person Sandwich Tray: Chicken Salad, Tuna Salad and Pimento Cheese sandwiches
- Combination Roll Up Party Tray: chicken, steak and shrimp k-bobs with Greek salad and rice for the sides
- Steak Kabobs: steak kabobs, red bell peppers, onions, grilled potatoes, roasted vegetables
- Chicken Kabobs: chicken kabobs, grilled peppers and onions, tomato, rice pilaf
- Shrimp Kabobs: charbroiled shrimp kabobs, zucchini, rice pilaf, cucumber raita
- Greek Salad: served with Zoe’s Kitchen Greek Dressing
- Potato Salad: baby reds with no mayonnaise
- Chocolate Cake: Yaya’s Handmade Chocolate Cake is moist and has just the right balance of flavoring. Not overly rich or sweet… simply “just right.”
Wow! I am hungry just posting the pictures for you to see. Plus, they also brought 2 gallons of tea: one sweet, one unsweet. Not to mention 2 bags of ice and plenty of serving utensils, plates, and more.
And… they delivered it straight to my house which saved me so much time in my frantic state. I could not have been more pleased and all of the ladies really seemed to enjoy the menu as well.
My new favorite, right along side the Chicken Salad is the Shrimp kabobs. They are amazing!
About Zoës Kitchen
Zoës Kitchen, a modern, fast-casual restaurant concept founded in Birmingham, Alabama in 1995, has 66 retail locations spanning across the U.S. in 12 states.
Zoës’ menu features Mediterranean-inspired comfort food with made-from-scratch recipes using fresh ingredients. Zoës is a wholesome place to eat for families and people with active lifestyles.
The company is built upon a philosophy of balanced living including spending time with family and friends over simple, tasty and freshly prepared food.
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.