How often do you get together with your girlfriends? Whether it be your family or friends, you really should make an effort to just get some quality time in with “your girls.” It doesn’t even have to be anything hard to accomplish.
In fact, let Zoës Kitchen Catering take care of the food and drinks, you simply find a place and send out invitations.
Zoës Kitchen Catering
I first discovered Zoës Kitchen Catering when I was hosting a blogger event several years ago. Since that time, they have been my go-to when I need catering.
When my sister and I decided we needed to plan a perfect Girl’s Night for our daughters and ourselves, I knew exactly where the food would come from.
We were looking for an easy solution that gave us the opportunity to enjoy our time together without much hassle.
My niece was in from college for a weekend visit and we simply wanted to sit and catch up.
Zoës Kitchen fulfilled that need in a big way.
Let’s talk about 5 ways Zoës Kitchen Catering helps you plan for every occasion, including a girl’s night in:
- Not only do they prepare a delicious Mediterranean meal for you, but they will deliver it to your door!
- Zoës Kitchen Party Packs featuring pre-selected themed menus — including the Girl’s Night In package!
- A combination of fresh fruits, veggies, good-for-you proteins and grains for a nutritious menu to fit an occasion.
- Custom-designed menu packages designed to fit your event, taste and budget.
- Complimentary party printables designed by Kim Stoegbayer, expert party stylist and founder of The TomKat Studio.
Zoës Kitchen, the fast-casual restaurant concept serving a distinct menu of fresh, wholesome, Mediterranean dishes delivered with Southern hospitality, takes the stress out of party planning!
Reach out to your local catering manager and start planning your next event with Zoës Kitchen Catering!
Oh, and make sure you get the Chocolate Cake!