Pinterest is the source of all great creativity nowadays, right?! I found so many cute DIY Kid’s Valentine’s Cards. We had already purchased some for our girls right after Christmas since the selection was fresh and plentiful, but we may have to try and recreate them.
DIY Valentine Cards
The Valentine’s Day cards for kids we bought all include candy, so I think we can use the ideas below to incorporate the candy into some fun designs!
- Cute and Easy Mouse Valentine Card (pictured above)
- Bubblegum Valentines (pictured above)
- Secret Message Valentines (pictured above)
- S’more Friends Like You
- Owl Be Your Valentine
- Blowing Kisses Your Way Valentines With Printable
- Tootsie Pop Valentines
- Forceful Valentines
- Stamp of Approval (pictured above)
- Friendship Bracelet Valentines
- DIY Apple of My Eye Valentines Day Card (pictured above)
- Monster Valentines (pictured above)
- DIY Recycled Seed Paper Heart Valentines
- Tootsie Pop Super Valentines (pictured above)
- Love Bug Valentines
- Free Printable Valentine Tag & Airplane Valentine
- Recycled Crayons Valentines
- Pirate Valentines
- I Love You Berry Much
- You Make My ♥ GLOW!
- Blow Me a Kiss Valentines
- Mustache Valentines
- I Wheelie Like You
- ABC Valentine
- Teddy Graham Valentines
- Valentine…You’re my favorite fish in the sea
- Tic Tac Toe Valentine Printable
- In the Same School Valentine
- Starburst Candies Valentine Tag
- Dino-Mite Valentines
- I’d SNAP at the chance to be your Valentine!
- I Dig You!
- Clothespin Valentines
- Valentine Pencils
- Cutie Valentine Printable
- Last-Minute Valentines with Free Printables
- Printable Valentines Day Cards
Plus–as an added bonus–check out these fabulous Valentine’s Boxes from Giggles Galore.
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.