This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Clorox Clinical. All opinions are 100% mine.
One thing we should have all collectively learned over the past year is the importance of keeping a clean house. Disinfectants, such as Clorox®, have proved to be a vital part in preventing the spread of viruses and germs that live on surfaces.
Living with an immunocompromised child, we’ve, as a family, continued to take extra care and precautions to keep our home safe and clean from germs, viruses, and bacteria.
Our top priority is to keep our granddaughter safe, therefore we disinfect and sanitize everything repeatedly.
Honestly, one thing we should have all collectively learned over the past year is the importance of keeping the germs away.
Disinfectants, such as Clorox have proved to be a vital part in preventing the spread of viruses and germs that live on surfaces.
With this in mind, Clorox is introducing a new line of cleaning and disinfecting products that provides a hospital standard of clean.
Using the same formulas trusted by more than 4,300 hospitals to help clean and disinfect, Clorox Clinical™ products are effective against bacteria and viruses.
Plus, they are safe for regular use in your home, even around pets, children and pregnant women. They have been “Trusted by hospitals. Backed by science. Now for home.”
In fact, Clorox Clinical products kill 99.9% of viruses, germs, and bacteria, such as Cold & Flu, and including SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
IMPORTANCE OF DISINFECTING YOUR HOME
Cleaning with a household cleaner, such as Clorox Clinical products, helps reduce the amount of germs, viruses, and bacteria on surfaces, therefore decreasing the risk of infection. They are specifically designed for the Medical and Healthcare industry, and are now available for your home.
Whether you currently have someone in the home sick with the coronavirus or other illness, have an immunocompromised family member, or simply want to avoid illnesses passing through your home altogether, Clorox Clinical can help you provide a safe, clean home for you and your family.
TIPS FOR DISINFECTING YOUR HOME
The thing about viruses is they can live anywhere from hours to days on certain surfaces. But, have you ever stopped to consider exactly which areas of your home need to most attention?
If you want to disinfect your home efficiently, you should focus on the following “high traffic” use objects and areas:
Smartphones — Your phone is not only handled often, but it also travels with you both in and out of the house.
Handles — From the front door to the bathroom, into the kitchen and more, there are handles being used to open and close cabinets, doors, the microwave and refrigerator.
Light switches — Off and on all day long, especially in common areas, these switches can pick up and pass around a host of germs.
Countertops — Kitchen counters should be wiped down after each use and don’t forget the bathroom counters as well.
Tables — Similar to your countertops, any eating surfaces, and other surfaces that see constant use, should also remain sanitized.
Toys — Especially with a baby or toddler in the home since they tend to still put things in their mouth.
Remotes — Consider the amount of hands that touch your TV remote each day and you’ll understand why it needs a good wipe down.
Keyboards — With many working remotely now, keyboards can also be a haven for viruses and germs.
Mattresses — Yes, even soft surfaces, such as your mattress and bedding, need to be disinfected!
Which Clorox Clinical do I use?
Depending on the type of surface you are disinfecting, the Clorox Clinical products are each designed to target specific surfaces and cleaning needs.
Clorox Clinical Germicidal Wipes
Perhaps the easiest to grab and disinfect, the Germicidal Wipes are one-step, bleach-free disinfectant wipes that can be used by on a variety of high touch surfaces. The large, thick wipes can cover large areas with less effort.
Additionally, each wipe:
- Is fragrance- and alcohol-free which makes them ideal for use by or around those with scent sensitivities
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria, germs and viruses – such as MRSA, norovirus and Cold & Flu viruses
- Perfect for high-touch and complex surfaces in high-traffic areas of the home, including doorknobs, medical equipment, remotes/small devices and countertops, as well as on the go for cars, public transportation and grocery carts.
Clorox Clinical Germicidal Cleaner + Bleach
Germicidal Cleaner + Bleach is a multi-purpose, one-step disinfectant cleaner that kills more than 50 microorganisms with fast efficacy.
Other key features include:
- 3-in-1 formula that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes
- Versatile formula can replace the need for multiple products
- Effective against C. diff
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and fungi in one minute on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Kills organisms like MRSA, Cold & Flu viruses and Norovirus.
- Perfect for high-touch and complex surfaces in high-traffic areas of the home, including countertops, sinks, toilets, doorknobs, hand railings, changing tables and most medical equipment.
Clorox Clinical Soft Surface + Bio Stain Cleaner
The 3-in-1 formula of Soft Surface + Bio-Stain Cleaner cleans, disinfects and sanitizes, replacing the need for multiple products.
- Same formula trusted by hospitals to remove the toughest bio stains and odors, including blood, vomit, urine and stool on hard, nonporous and soft surfaces.
- Uses hydrogen peroxide technology to kill viruses and bacteria, such as norovirus, E. coli, Salmonella and Hepatitis C, most commonly found in bio soils.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria on fabrics in as little as 30 seconds
- Perfect for eliminating toughest stains and odors on soft surfaces, such as carpets, bedding/mattresses, curtains and clothing (as a spot treatment).
Most importantly, in today’s environment, each Clorox Clinical product mentioned above kills COVID-19 virus (Disclaimer: SARS-CoV-2 on hard, nonporous surfaces).
There’s also a cash back rebate for Clinical! Upload your purchase receipt and get up to $6 cash back for buying Clorox Clinical.
Find Clorox Clinical products at Target.
You might also be interested in…
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.