The Big Game is just weeks away and the time is now to plan for your watch party. Have you thought about what you are going to serve?
Party Dip Recipes
Appetizers, meats, desserts, drinks… everything you need for a crowd-pleasing, cheer-worthy event.
After all, if your team is winning you want delicious food to celebrate. And, well, if your team is loosing you need comfort food to get through the last quarter. However your team plays, if you are having a Big Game party you are going to need some delectable dips.
At our house we have to have two Big Game party must-haves… one spicy and one sweet. My husband makes his Buffalo Chicken Dip and I make my Snickers ‘n Cream Dessert dip. Can’t wait!
I have collected a few great dip recipes to try in order to really get our party going and thought I would share some of my favorites with you.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip by Days of a Domestic Dad
- Easy Guacamole by Our Family Lifestyle
- Turkey Taco Dip by Taste of Home
- Snackadium by Formula Mom
- Jalapeno Popper Dip by East 9th Street
- Pickle Roll Up by Life as Leels
- Hot Cheese Bake by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Spinach Dip by Homemade Hooplah
- Roasted Red Pepper Guacamole by Tablespoon
- Famous Queso Dip by About a Mom
- Snickers ‘n Cream Dessert Dip by Our Family Lifestyle
- Red Velvet Cheese Ball by Our Family Lifestyle
- Funfetti Cake Dip by Formula Mom
- Churro Style Tortillas with Mexican Chocolate Dipping Sauce by Turning Back the Clock
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip by Slice & Dice
- Snickers Salad by Views from the Ville