My husband is the cook in the house. Well, I cook but I do the daily meals and stuff like that. My husband likes to try new things more often than I do. Basically, I find great recipes either on Pinterest or other blogs, tell him about them, and he gives them a try.
Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
I get tired of cooking just so they kids can turn their noses up and refuse to try anything new. Grrrr! So, I came across a few easy recipes using crescent rolls and told my husband about them.
He decided he wanted to try Pepperoni Pizza Rolls because he knew the kids would have to like them. They are super easy to make and perfect for snacks and parties.
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 1 pkg Pepperoni
- 8 pkgs of String Cheese
- 1 container Parmesan Cheese
- 1 jar Spaghetti Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease cookie sheet and open crescent rolls.
- Lay crescent rolls flat on cookie sheet.
- Cut String Cheese stick in ½ and put one piece in each crescent roll.
- Add 2 pieces of Pepperoni to each crescent roll.
- Roll crescent rolls up over the pepperoni slices and string cheese.
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese over top of the rolls.
- Bake until crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Cool and then dip in spaghetti sauce, if desired. Enjoy!