There are two seasons I especially enjoy decorating my house for: Fall and Christmas. I’ve never been much on seasonal decorating, but something about both of these make it fun. And, well, I think home decorating should be fun, so these are my favorites!
Decorate Your House for Fall
After all, if you’re looking for a reason to refresh the decor in your home, the change of seasons is a perfect excuse! We take down all of the current decor items, open the windows for fresh air and deep clean the house. It’s a great way to start fresh and new.
Then it’s time for the fun part! Pulling out fall decor and, well, shopping for new items. Other than shopping for my kids, shopping for my home is the best! I admit, my home is pretty spoiled. But, I see my home as a reflection of myself, so I love putting my best foot forward, so to speak, when it comes to decorating.
Plus, when it comes to a seasonal refresh, your fun fall decor doesn’t have to break the budget! Thanks to Ibotta, you can actually earn cash back on your purchases. In fact, you can receive cash back on products and services both online and in-store.
Ibotta launches new offers each week, so there’s always a new way to save!
First, let’s talk about 6 easy ways to decorate your house for fall:
- Fauxliage – Fake leaves, fake flowers, and fake branches are all the rage right now and for good reason! You can easily switch between seasons and there’s no worry of them dying before the season is over! Stretch fall garland across your mantle, add a few pieces in front of it, and done! Plus, receive .50￠cash back through Ibotta when you buy 2 at Joann.
- Pumpkins – White pumpkins are my favorite for aesthetics (as well as my farmhouse style), but these fall staples are easy to display. Use pedestals, books, and other decor items to stagger them and add more visual interest.
- Pillows – A decorator once told me that changing pillows is the easiest (and most affordable) way to refresh a room. Whether you simply change the pillow covers or pull out new pillows, these add both an element of comfort and texture to any room. Pier 1 Imports has fabulous fall pillows and you can receive 2.5% cash back through the Ibotta app.
- Plaids – The checkered cloth is a fall classic and easily adds a fun element of color to any home decor setting. A piece as simple as a napkin or throw blanket will add just the right amount of flair to any room.
- Natural Elements – Think pine cones, berries, wood, twine, etc. These rustic touches bring the outside in and give the room a natural feel.
- Wreaths – Dress up your front door, windows, or bare wall with a festive fall wreath. Look for a wreath that features elements of the season and adds warmth to the space. Grab $1.00 off a mini wreath at Joann with Ibotta!
See what I mean? It doesn’t require a lot of items so that both your budget and storage space stay small. A few home decor pieces here and there are all you need to decorate your house for fall.
Ready to decorate for fall?
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post written by me in partnership with Ibotta. All opinions are my own. All offers were valid as of publish date. Don’t forget to check your app for details as offers change frequently and may not be available in all areas.
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.