I recently asked my 9 year old, JJ, what her summer bucket list involved. She informed me she did not have one because she did not know what one was.
a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime or prior to a milestone event
Now that THAT was out of the way… she commenced to thinking. I gave her a few examples, she grabbed a pencil and paper, and started her summer bucket list. I think we should hopefully be able to get most of these knocked off over the next few months. Take a look at her ideas:
Summer Bucket List
- Fly a kite (good thing Reliant just gave two awesome new kites)
- Go to the Most Awesome Vacation (not sure what “most awesome” is in her eyes but we’re working on it)
- Go camping in the backyard (easy, peasy!)
- Have a water balloon fight (technically we just did this last week)
- Go to a drive-in movie theater (no doubt… top of my list as well)
- Visit the zoo (piece of cake)
- Finger Paint Art (coming up)
- Build a HUGE fort (again, huge is relative… wonder how big it is to her)
- Eat S’mores (YUM… love this idea)
- Watch the 4th of July fireworks (well, of course… never miss them)
- Go to the Amusement Park (already on the calendar)
- Go fishing (living on the lake makes this a must for us)
And may I add a few of my own:
- Make Tie Dye shirts with the girls
- Backyard Movie Night
- Have a Sundae Bar
- Trace Shadows
- Make Memories… daily!
What is on your Summer Bucket List?
Use the image below to print out and make your own summer bucket list.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.