Disclosure: This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and Johnson’s® No More Tangles®. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own.
Do your kids like to count pool time as bath time during the summer? Just mine? I have to remind the girls that a swim is not the same as a bath. Shampoo and conditioner are not optional. Johnson’s® No More Tangles® makes bath time easy and caring for their hair a simple three step process.
No More Tangles
As we gear up for back to school season, this is even more important. It’s time to transition out of that summer look and into a more refined classroom style. As I mentioned, we begin with Johnson’s No More Tangles three-step regime to get everyone’s hair clean, soft, and tangle-free:
- Step 1: Johnson’s® No More Tangles® Shampoo & Conditioner leaves hair beautiful and easy to manage
- Step 2: Johnson’s® No More Tangles® Leave In Conditioner controls wild frizz and tangles for silky, shiny hair
- Step 3: Johnson’s® No More Tangles® Detangling Spray instantly unlocks stubborn knots in wet or dry hair
Now that their hair is much easier to manage, styling their locks is much easier on us all.
Although I had curly hair up until my first pregnancy, not one of my daughters got my curls. Our oldest daughter, as well as our 8 year old, constantly beg for curls. We recently cut our 8 year old’s hair so decided now would be a great time to try a new way to add a wave to her hair. After using the Johnson’s® No More Tangles® 3-step process, her hair was fresh and clean so we could give it a try.
- Separate the (damp) hair into sections depending on the length of the hair. The tightness of the curls will also be affected by the sections.
- Apply a gel or setting product to each section of hair before beginning the process. Twist between your fingers until you reach the end of the hair.
- Keep twisting so that the hair begins to twist over itself.
- Once tight, secure ends with bobby pins or ponytailer.
- Allow hair to completely dry, or let stay in for at least 2 hours, then remove twists.
- Fluff out the hair as it unravels to show curls! Accessorize and head back to class.
This may take me a little practice to get perfect, but she was overjoyed with her new volume and waves! Job well done.
No More Tangles Sweepstakes
Share their Hair! Do you want to send your child back to school looking their best? With Johnson’s® No More Tangles® Shampoo, Leave-in-Conditioner, and Detangling Spray, you can be sure that your child’s healthy, tangle-free hair will be the talk of the classroom. In fact, it will look so good that you might just want to show it off! Take a picture of your young scholar’s back-to-school hair style and share it via Instagram using the hashtags #NoMoreTangles and #Sweepstakes. One lucky winner will win $5,000. You have until September 15th to enter.