Did you know that in the first seven months of opening in 2011, the number of visitors to Topgolf Allen exceeded the amount of the total Allen, Texas population? By 2013, the number of visitors could fill 17.8 Eagles Stadiums, home of the Allen High School football team. Needless to say, Topgolf Allen is THE place to be.
Last Wednesday, I was able to hang out with some girlfriends at Topgolf Allen and could see why it is so popular! We had a fabulous evening and everyone is already asking when we can go back. With the delicious food, entertaining play and fun atmosphere, it was the perfect place for a Ladies Night Out!
In fact, let me tell you a few facts we learned about Topgolf that truly make it a great place to visit…
Okay, Topgolf is not fast food. In fact, they only offer the freshest ingredients and the majority of their food is made from scratch daily. This was exciting to hear… and even more amazing to experience! The signature dishes we tried included:
- Mushi – Cilantro sticky rice, drunken beans, spiced chicken and Cheddar cheese neatly rolled in a jalapeño tortilla. Garnished with sour cream, avocado and sriracha hot sauce.
- Char-Grilled Steak Flatbread – Marinated steak, roasted corn, grilled red onion, chimichurri and fresh red Fresno peppers.
- Chicken & Waffle Sliders – House-made Belgian waffles and crispy chicken tenders, served with maple syrup and spicy jalapeño gravy.
- Spinach & Goat Cheese Salad – Baby leaf spinach with cinnamon-rubbed goat cheese, grape tomatoes, sliced red onions, sun-dried cranberries, candied pecans and low-fat balsamic vinaigrette.
- Pickle Fried Chicken Sandwich – Spicy marinated fried chicken breast served on a brioche bun with cilantro slaw.
- Sensational S’mores – Two ooey, gooey marshmallow-filled chocolate chip cookie sandwiches.
Not to mention, the Injectable Donut Holes I had heard so much about prior to the event. You are served 24 cinnamon-sugar dusted donut holes, as well as your choice of 2 injectable flavors: chocolate, raspberry jelly or Bavarian cream. No matter which flavor or combination of flavors you choose, these donut holes are incredible! A sweet ending to a perfect day at Topgolf!
Come experience the newly refreshed look of Topgolf Allen with your friends and family and see what they have to make your summer more enjoyable:
- Topgolf Nights: Live bands and DJs perform at Topgolf every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend. Check topgolf.com/allen for the artist lineup.
- Summer Academy: Children ages 6-12 can learn the game of golf in this week-long program, offered through mid-August. Register at topgolf.com/kidzone.
- ½ Price Play for Junior Members: Kids ages 12 and younger can play for half price from open until 11 a.m. Monday-Thursday until July 30. Plus, Topgolf Allen is now serving summer brunch during these times until Aug. 21.
- Topgolf U Lessons: Golf lessons start at just $15 for juniors and $20 for adults. Instruction with a PGA pro includes HD video analysis of your swing. Sign up at topgolf.com/lessons.
Topgolf is the only entertainment center of its kind, offering competitive golfing games for all ages and skill levels that you can play year round. Watch for two more fabulous events to be announced in the next few weeks!
Like Topgolf Allen on Facebook for the latest news and updates.