Disclosure: This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and LUBRIDERM®. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own.
Do you have a morning routine to keep your skin healthy and beautiful? Evening routine? Our skin is obviously our body’s largest organ. It is exposed to sunlight, dust, germs and more. Lubriderm‘s fast-absorbing, non-greasy formulas that are specially formulated with nutrients to achieve comfortable, healthier-looking skin.
Tips for Healthy Looking Skin
In fact, the Lubriderm® Daily Moisture line includes four daily moisturizers specially designed to hydrate normal to dry skin. That means they have a product for you. No matter what skin type you have, these tips for healthy looking skin will help you keep it beautiful:
Clean Daily and Apply Moisturizer
Again, think about all of the environmental substances your skin comes in contact with daily. Dust. Sun. Even make-up and other products. Therefore, cleaning your face removes dirt and bacteria to keep it healthy. Afterward, apply a moisturizer, such as LUBRIDERM® Daily Moisture Lotion that contains essential moisturizers to improve the moisture barrier for visibly healthier skin. The lightweight formula also helps relieve dry skin and prevents dryness from reoccurring throughout the day, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
Use a Lubriderm moisturizer based on your skin type and needs:
- LUBRIDERM® Daily Moisture Lotion Fragrance Free: an unscented version of the Daily Moisture Lotion
- LUBRIDERM® Daily Moisture with SPF 15 Lotion: A powerful two-in-one moisturizer and sunscreen
- LUBRIDERM® Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive Skin: Specially formulated for sensitive skin
Not only should you moisturize each morning, but a nighttime routine is just as important. Lubriderm even has specially formulated lotions made with Shea Butter, perfect for overnight moisturizing.
- NEW LUBRIDERM® Daily Moisture Shea + Calming Lavender Jasmine Lotion: clean, non-greasy feel, the with a calming lavender and jasmine fragrance to leave your skin smelling great… and ideal for sleeping
- LUBRIDERM® Daily Moisture Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion: contains an enriching cocoa butter fragrance for wonderful smelling skin
In addition to cleaning and moisturizing, these following tips can also help ensure healthy looking skin:
Get a Good Night’s Rest
You know those bags under your eyes accompanied by dark circles when you’re tired? That is a result of a lack of sleep. Breathe deeply as you drift off to sleep and feel yourself begin to feel better. The oxygen not only gives your body what it needs,but it helps the skin stay vibrant and healthy as well.
Protect your skin from the sun at all times. Wear protective clothing as well as sunscreen when spending time in the sun. Remember the LUBRIDERM® Daily Moisture with SPF 15 Lotion I mentioned above? It provides a broad spectrum of UVA and UVB protection with an SPF 15.
Does your daily routine include these tips for healthy looking skin?
Learn more about the lotions mentioned above by liking Lubriderm on Facebook.