Have you found your Halloween costume yet? I know it took some time for all 8 of us to figure out our selections, but we were able to get them all picked out. Now, we are ready for Halloween thanks to BuyCostumes.com.
Finding Perfect Halloween Costume
But just how do you go about finding the perfect Halloween costume? With a large variety of costume choices, you want to make the best decision. After all, your costume can provide hours of fun… or disaster based on your choice. At BuyCostumes, they believe “Life’s Better in Costume” so they want it to be a great experience for you. Take a look at a few tips to ensure you make the right costume selection:
- Shop early. I have mentioned this before, so I will say it again here, shop early for the best Halloween selection. Chances are the one costume your child wants will be on the list of most wanted costumes and the hunt will be even harder. Check out BuyCostumes.com NOW for easy online shopping and biggest selection.
- Check sizes. Well, not only the size, but the measurements. Each manufacturer may have a different set of measurements and you want to choose the right size. Pick a comfortable costume that allows its user to move around freely and stay safe inside. I also found the reading the reviews on BuyCostumes gave me more insight into the fit of each costume for both our Queen Elsa and Posh Pirate costume.
- Set a budget. Look for sales and discounts as we head into the Halloween season. Know how much you have to spend and shop smart.
- Plan for weather. You don’t want to freeze in a small costume if Halloween night in your neighborhood means cold weather. Be prepared with a back up costume, second layer, or other outerwear.
- Choose proper footwear. My daughter, against my recommendation, wore plastic princess shoes to trick-or-treat one year. She learned quickly it was not a good idea. Remember how much walking you will possibly be doing and choose accordingly.
- Accessorize. Picking the perfect elements can really enhance your costume experience. Whether it’s a prop such as a sword or a mask for a superhero costume. Check out BuyCostumes and find what works best for your costume.
Remember to shop for yourself as well. Halloween is a fabulous time to bond with your kids. Find group ideas that can bring your family together through costume.
Discover ideas and more for your own Halloween experience, including the Top 10 Party Ideas, on OrangeTuesday.com .
BuyCostumes.com is one of the largest internet retailers of costumes and costume event décor, and this fall will support the U.S. Fund for UNICEF by donating 10% of the total purchase price (excluding sales tax) of all orders made on BuyCostumes.com in the U.S. from September 2 to October 31, 2014, using the code “TOT4UNICEF” to support Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF, up to $100,000. Customers will also be able to make an additional donation when shopping the site as well. Visit BuyCostumes.com/UNICEFfor more information. Donations collected in support of Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF help provide children with medicine, nutrition, clean water, emergency relief and education. Visit trickortreatforunicef.org to learn more.
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.