November is here and that means Thanksgiving is in just a few weeks! I love this holiday season because, for me, it is all about family and togetherness. Plus, the winter holidays remind me to be grateful for all we had over the past year… as well as the things to come.
One way we enjoy showing our thankfulness for the things we have is by doing thankful crafts for Thanksgiving. Whether it is fun with glue and construction paper with the kids or a nice frame to hang on the wall. I have seen some pretty creative crafts out there from my fellow bloggers and pinners and wanted to, of course, share them with you.
- Toilet Paper Roll Thankful Turkey
- DIY Thankful Garland
- Gratitude Plate
- Paper Turkey for Thanksgiving Art Crafts
- Thanksgiving Wooden Blocks with Free Printable
- Gratitude Jar
- “I’m thankful for” Shrinky Dink necklace
- Paper Chain Thankful Garland with Printable
- Thankful Sticks
- Paper Thankful Tree
- Thankful Jar
- Grateful Board
- Thankgiving Garland for Hanging Blessings
- Finger Print Tree Plate
- Thankful Tree
- Count Your Blessings Hershey Kiss Board
- Thankful Crunchy Leaves Plaque
- Beaded Napkin Rings
- Thankful For You Gift Box
- 2×4 Thankful Blocks
- Gratitude Garland
- Thankful Hearts
- “I am thankful for…” Mug
- Thanksgiving Tree Memo Board
- DIY “Thankful” Wood Letter Art
- Thankful Heart Tree
- Thankful Photo Board with free printables
- Thank Turkey Gift Box
- Burlap Thankful Sign
- Give Thanks Cardboard Letters
- Thanksgiving Painted Bottles
- So Very Thankful for… Chalkboard
- Popsicle Stick Thankful Turkey
- Thankful Pumpkins
- Wooden Blocks Thankful Craft
- Thankful Handprint Turkey Craft with free printable
- DIY Give Thanks Burlap Sign
- “Give Thanks & Eat” Board
- Paper Craft Thankful Turkey
- Wooden Thanks Sign
- Gratitude Garland with free printable
What is your favorite thankful craft for Thanksgiving?
I would love to hear your ideas. Or perhaps you want to share what you are thankful for. That would be incredible as well. I know our family has plenty to be thankful for this year… and beyond.
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.
Thanks! Keep an eye on your inbox for updates.
FREE DOWNLOAD: 31 Days of Slow Cooker Recipes
Want to make cooking dinner more efficient? Then you need to pull out your slow cooker!
In this FREE ebook, you’ll get an entire month of slow cooker recipes.