In Starlink: Battle for Atlas™, you can build a customized starship and mount it to your controller. Once you build your starship, you can watch it come to life on the screen as you travel the star system to unite the galaxy against villainous destructive forces.
Starlink: Battle for Atlas
In Starlink: Battle for Atlas for Nintendo Switch™ System, available at Best Buy, you’re part of a group of heroic interstellar pilots, dedicated to free the Atlas Star System from Grax and the Forgotten Legion.
It’s an open-world space saga that features modular toy technology that allows you to assemble and customize real-world physical starships, link the starships to your game controller, and launch into an epic adventure across the Atlas star system.
Each modular component and pilot attached to the starship appears instantly in-game, allowing players to directly affect the course of their battle in a meaningful way.
Features of the game include:
- Mix and match pilots, ships, wings, and weapons to fully customize your dream starship
- Instantly see changes that you make to your physical ship get applied in-game
- Build your own playstyle with unique pilot abilities and weapon configurations to overcome deadly challenges
- Seamlessly and freely explore seven of the unique alien planets in the Atlas Star System
- Team up with your favorite wingman in split-screen co-op action
Nintendo Switch System Exclusive: Star fox comes to Starlink: Battle for Atlas with a Fox McCloud pilot, Arwing ship, and an exclusive mission!
Plus, now through December 22, you can save $25 on Starter Packs and save 30% on Starlink toys at Best Buy or BestBuy.com.
Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product.
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.