I know that somewhere in my heritage there is a strong Irish culture embedded. My mom’s family name on her mom’s side is Kelsey. Lots of red heads and freckles… I have the latter. Ok, well, I am not sure Irish folks have either but that is what my family has. You know what I mean!
St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
But, you do not have to be Irish to celebrate the idea behind St. Patrick’s Day. Therefore, I decided to gather some sweet St. Patrick Day recipes from around the blogosphere and share them with you. There are so many great ones and it would be hard to pick my favorite. Lots of green. And, of course, my favorite: mint! I may have to make one or two a week this month just so I can try them all… in moderation. They seriously all look so good! Enjoy.
- Mint Grasshopper Candy Bark – Our Family Lifestyle (pictured above)
- Chocolate Mint Candy Bark – Formula Mom (pictured above)
- Leprechaun Samoa Ice Pops – Married with Coupons (pictured above)
- Rainbow Cupcakes – Simmworks Family Blog (pictured above)
- Mint Pudding Cups – East 9th Street (pictured above)
- St. Patrick’s Day Cake Balls – Formula Mom (pictured above)
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.