How high tech is your home? Your kitchen? Sometimes it’s easy to get wrapped up in smart home technology that revolves around home security and efficiency, but there are so many fun pieces of tech that can be incorporated in the kitchen!
Technology in the Kitchen
For example, did you know that LG smart kitchen appliances, available at Best Buy, are WiFi and voice-enabled? Basically meaning you can easily control your kitchen appliances remotely – from anywhere. In the kitchen, LG’s exclusive Matte Black stainless steel combines the timeless look of stainless steel with a luxe and low-gloss matte finish that compliments any kitchen décor.
Looking for ways to bring tech into the washroom? LG washers and dryers with SmartThinQ® technology will change the way you do laundry. You can start and stop wash cycles remotely, get updates when laundry is done and even receive reminders about scheduled maintenance.
Not to mention, with Alexa integration, you can really go more hands-free with LG’s Smart Appliance Capabilities:
- “Alexa, turn on ice plus for my party tonight”
- “Ok Google, how much time is left on the range.”
- Or use your SmartThinQ app to check the time remaining
- Receive a notification that the cycle has finished
- “Alexa, how much time is left on my washer”
- Or receive SmartThinQ app notification that your wash cycle has finished
- “Ok Google, turn on my dryer”
- Or receive SmartThinQ app notification that your dryer cycle has finished
From changing settings, to checking the status, or turning on or off, these smart appliances make life easier.
Ready to bring smart home technology to your kitchen?
Now through July 11, purchase a 4-piece Kitchen Bundle at Best Buy and receive up to a $400 INSTANT rebate. LG and LG Studio models are eligible for this offer.
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.