Disclosure: This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Old Spice. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Do you have a teenage son in the house? We do. In the midst of our 4 girls, we have one son. Our “lone prince.” And today he will be taking over the blog to share a bit with you about learning to scent responsibly. Handing it over to him now!
My mom asked me to test out the brand new Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray and I figured why not. I like colognes and body sprays so it was worth a try. I actually found that Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray is great for me as teenager. I can just grab it and spray it on right before I walk out the door to hang out with my friends. Even when I haven’t showered in a day (and I want to make my family think I smell good), I spray it on before I make a quick snack run downstairs.
All that makes spraying cologne a sort of science that I’ve had to master. Due to my mom’s sensitivity and some advice on how to be more scent conscious from Old Spice, I’ve learned to be more light fingered on the cologne bottle. To be more scent responsible with my Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray. I figure it is a good thing because now it’ll last even longer!
One lucky winner will win a #SmellcometoManhood Kit from Old Spice! The Smellcome to Manhood kit includes:
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – “Scent Responsibly” and smell like a man, not a middle school locker room.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – James Blunt never sounded so manly.
- “Over the Top” DVD – Dominate at arm wrestling like Lincoln Hawk, without having to go to truck driving school.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet.
- Old Spice Branded Wood Flash Drive – Important Old Spice files everyone should memorize
- Art of Manliness Book – Becoming a man is an art and a science. It was much safer to send a paperback book than a Bunson Burner.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma to add to your LinkedIn profile
- Bonus! Old Spice Hair Product – Guys who use Old Spice Hair product just seem to do better in life. Don’t you want to do better in life?
Entering is easy using the Rafflecopter below. Giveaway ends on 2/28 at 12am CST. Good luck!
Winner: Natalie S.
Limited to US residents 18 years old and above only. One entry per household. Winners will be contacted via email and given 48 hours to confirm win. By entering you are giving me permission to send your contact info to the sponsor for shipping purposes. 7 on a Shoestring is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery. Not affiliated with Facebook or Twitter. Void where prohibited by law. *All entries will be verified. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entry content at any time in the event it is determined that the entry content is offensive, inappropriate, fraudulent, not in keeping with Sponsorʼs image or if it is determined that the entrant has not otherwise complied with these Official Rules.
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.