In today’s on-the-go, fast moving world, camera phones have become a staple for most. Being able to capture a moment at any given moment, and then share with family and friends is amazing.
Droid Incredible Camera
And, as more and more phones have that feature, consumers have begun to research that quality as an important buying factor.
As a Verizon Wireless Ambassador, I was given the Droid Incredible 4G LTE by HTC to try. I have mentioned it several times on both Instagram and Twitter using the #VZWA hashtag, and it is there that you can see some of my favorite pictures with the camera.
In fact, this past week I was in LA on a Disney press junket trip for Frankenweenie. Even though I had my DSLR on my shoulder, I was more adapted to grabbing my camera for a quick shot. Plus, I needed to be able to immediately post to my social media platforms and my Droid was able to get the job done.
Let’s Talk Features!
- Incredible Technology – 28mm wide-angle BSI lens with F/2.2 aperture for low light photos
- Instant Activation – less than 1 second launch time even with locked phone
- Instant Capture – zero shutter lag and less than 0.5 seconds shot-to-shot time improvement
- Simplified Interface – all camera’s features are found right on the screen during shooting
- Variety of Filters and Options – customize shot with preset filters, as well as access settings for slow-motion video, HDR, and more with one tap
- Slow-Motion Video – capture video at 108 frames per second (almost 4X that of a feature film)
- Video Pic – (my favorite feature) simultaneously take both video and pictures at the same time, or take photos from a video afterwards
- Smart Flash – integrated with 5 levels of flash to ensure the perfect low-light photo
- Group Shot – smile and blink detection, plus take 5 group photos at the same time and merge into one perfect shot: all smiles and no blinks
- Smile Capture – smile at the camera and the shutter will close when a smile is detected
We may have had a little too much fun with the slow-motion video feature. The girls had a great time dancing for “review purposes.” Here is just one of the many videos we made as we gave it a try!
I wish I had discovered the Panorama feature before my recent trip to LA. It would have been very useful! But, we did have fun with it around the house.
Check out this picture… it captures almost our entire backyard. And the only reason that it is not all included is because this is where I started.
Upload and Store Photos
Now that you have taken all these great pictures, you need to upload and store your photos. You can easily utilize the “Instant Upload” feature through Google+ for free. It offers unlimited storage for your phone photos and are automatically uploaded from your Incredible.
I like the HTC Sync Manager. I am able to easily sync the pictures and then upload them onto my blog as needed. Quick and easy! I will touch on the HTC Sync Manager in a future post.
For now, I need to get out there with my Incredible and capture some more great moments as they happen!
Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Ambassador program and have been provided with a wireless device and three months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product.
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.