Can you taste it? The holiday season is upon us and that means it’s time for seasonal flavors to start making their appearance. Be prepared to satisfy your taste buds with pumpkin, raspberry, gingerbread, and, my favorite, peppermint. International Delight has each of these flavors and more ready to ease you into this time of year.
Peppermint Cream Dip
Not only do the holidays mean new flavors, but there is typically plenty of parties and hosting opportunities as well. I know we often jump from one to the next as we celebrate the season with family and friends. And, of course, there is always food involved! As I mentioned, peppermint is a personal favorite of mine.
International Delight Peppermint Chocolate Truffle sounds heavenly and totally inspired me to try a new holiday-flavored dip based on an old family favorite recipe. It is super easy, creamy and delicious!
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp International Delight Peppermint Chocolate Truffle
- Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- 1 box Vanilla wafers
- Using an electric mixer, blend the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped topping until creamy.
- Fold International Delight Peppermint Chocolate Truffle into mixture until well blended.
- Spoon dip into bowl or serving platter and top with Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Vanilla wafers (or graham crackers or other cookie/snack of your choice).
You can be the “hostess with the mostest” when you serve this Peppermint Cream Dip with a warm cup of Peppermint Chocolate Truffle coffee at your next holiday gathering.
The festive peppermint flavor is one that will fill the air with sweet reminders of the season, as well as fill your tummy with deliciousness.
What is your favorite seasonal flavor?
In addition to the Peppermint Chocolate Truffle, International Delight also offers Pumpkin Pie Spice, White Chocolate Raspberry, Gingerbread Latte and Sugar Cookie in seasonal flavor choices. Plus, be sure to visit International Delight on Pinterest and on Facebook for more holiday recipes and ideas.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.