Okay, parents, can we be honest with each other? I LOVE my kids. I would do anything for them. But, is it fair to say that every once in a while I also need some alone time?
Sony Headphones Ideal for Alone Time
In our house, considering Colby and I both work at home, plus we homeschool our girls, there isn’t a lot of time in the day when I can find a little peace and quiet.
It’s just a busy environment. Not always loud, even with three girls in the house, but it tends to stay busy.
Hanging out in my bedroom doesn’t always work either because we have an open-door policy. The girls come in to ask questions about schoolwork, activities planning, or to just talk.
I love that part!
But, again, sometimes I just want to focus on things that don’t have to do with any of that. I simply want to immerse myself in my own thoughts and shut out everything around me.
Thanks to the new Sony True Wireless In-Ear Noise Canceling headphones and Sony Incredible Noise Cancellation EXTRA BASS™ headphones, both available at Best Buy, I can do that without physically escaping.
Both Sony noise-canceling headphones feature:
- Active noise cancellation: Effectively blocks out distracting background noises, so you can enjoy a focused, immersive sound environment.
- Rechargeable battery: Offers up to 30 hours of use and lasts up to 300 hours on standby mode.
- Headset touch controls: Include volume, play/pause, next song, going back, tap and hold to activate VA, Quick Attention.
- Built-in microphone: Enables simple hands-free chatting via a phone.
- Bluetooth 4.2 interface with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology: Enables simple wireless pairing with your Bluetooth-enabled device. Supports HFP, HSP, A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth profiles.
- 40mm drivers: Deliver powerful sound.
- Stereo design: Delivers crisp tones.
So what does all that mean for you and me?
It means I can sit on my comfy bed in my bedroom, directly off the main part of the house, while the girls carry on the kitchen, and still focus on my own thoughts.
Whether listening to music, a podcast, news report, audio book, or video, I am able to tune out everything but the media in my ears.
And sometimes, it’s just needed. And that’s okay too.
Whether the occasion calls for Extra Bass Headphones or In-Ear Noise Canceling Headphones. Sony has it covered.
For example, the Sony Incredible Noise Cancellation EXTRA BASS™ headphones are my go-to when I want to relax with my favorite tunes or fully immerse myself in an audio book.
Whereas, the Sony True Wireless In-Ear Noise Canceling headphones are ideal for podcasts, news reports, and short video clips.
Each serves its own purpose while perfectly working to help me focus on the sound coming through the headphones and not on the craziness surrounding me in that moment.
I mean, if we’re being honest!
Need to find your own auditory escape?
Head to your local Best Buy, or visit BestBuy.com, to decide on which noise-canceling Sony headphone will work best for your next mental getaway!
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.