This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of M&M’S®. All opinions are 100% mine.
Do you get excited about the flavors of the holiday season? I know I do. Peppermint is the one I probably look forward to the most. Something about peppermint just yells out Christmas to me! While shopping I found a delicious holiday variety of M&M’s. M&M’s White Chocolate Peppermint Candy… only available at Target!
Have you discovered them yet?
M&M’s White Chocolate Peppermint Candy Bark
Not only did Colby and I have to pick up a couple of bags of the M&M’s White Chocolate Peppermint Candy, we even did some baking with the girls. Inspired by the wintry peppermint flavor, we decided we had not bad a holiday candy bark in a while.
The girls love coming up with ideas for the bark and it is super easy to make with them.
Spending time in the kitchen with them is not only important to their well-being, but for my own as well.
As we started gathering the ingredients we wanted for our White Chocolate Peppermint Candy Bark, the main ingredient being our new M&M’s of course, the girls could not pass up the Oreos.
But, in order to not really cover up much of the sweet peppermint flavor of the candy, they chose pretzels and nothing else. This was enough to make sure the bold flavor of the peppermint flavor was the main burst of satisfaction upon biting into the bark.
We pulled out our ingredients and got right to work.
- M&M’s White Chocolate Peppermint Candy
- Oreo Cookies (cookies only, no middle… crushed)
- Pretzel Sticks (broken)
- Almond Bark
- Pour crushed cookies onto parchment paper into a square shape.
- Cover with M&M’s and broken pretzels.
- Melt Almond Bark per package instructions. Pour over dry ingredients. Smooth out.
- Add another layer of M&M’s and broken pretzels to top.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Once set, break bark into small pieces and serve. Enjoy!
See what I mean? Super easy. The girls were able to make it all on their own and it turned out delicious!
Plus, when we grabbed Glad Holiday Storage containers (also only at Target) to share with our neighbors, we found another recipe with the M&M’s White Chocolate Peppermint Candy to try.
M&M’s Black & White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies
- Sugar cookie mix
- Brownie mix
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp mint extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup sprinkles
- 1 pkg M&M’s White Chocolate Peppermint Candy
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare cookie mix according to package and pour into bottom of greased 9×13 inch pan.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package and add mint extract. Pour over sugar cookie layer. Sprinkle with semisweet chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 and let cool.
- Melt white chocolate chips per package instructions and drizzle over baked brownies.
- Decorate with sprinkles and M&M’s White Chocolate Peppermint candies.
- Allow white chocolate drizzle to set and then slice brownies and serve.
Considering the amount of holiday sweets we ended up making, we had plenty to share! Fortunately, the perfectly designed Glad Holiday Storage were ideal for packing up a few treats to take to the neighbors.
We were not only able to squeeze in a fun home economics lesson, but we got a lesson in giving as well. Not a bad way to spend the weekend.
What is your favorite way to eat M&M’s White Chocolate Peppermint Candy?
Be sure to stop by Target to purchase both the M&M’s White Chocolate Peppermint Candy and Glad Storage Containers.
You can’t find them anywhere else so make sure to stock up! I had to dig to find the very last Glad holiday container at my store. You don’t want to miss out!