Y’all, ever since I went to the Tillamook Cheese Factory and tried their amazing ice cream, I have not been able to stop telling people about it. At the Creamery Café, you will find every single creamy dreamy delicious flavor of Tillamook Ice Cream. We tried the Tillamook Ice Cream Adventure and had all of our ice cream in one large bowl. What a way to eat ice cream with friends!
Tillamook Ice Cream
Now, Tillamook, the top selling brand of ice cream in the category for the Western US, is coming to Texas! YeeHaw! I can share the wonderful deliciousness I tasted in Oregon with my family… any time! Tillamook’s incredibly creamy ice cream can now be purchased in 56-ounce containers around the great state of Texas at Union stores in Lubbock and Kroger stores near Dallas and Houston. We celebrated with tasty Mini Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pies in honor of National Ice Cream Month. I mean, any reason is a good reason to have Tillamook ice cream, Y’all!
Mini Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pies
- Tillamook Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
- 1 cup Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup
- Mix 1 cup of chocolate syrup with 1 cup of Rice Krispie cereal until well blended.
- Pour cereal mixture into small bowl or ramekin and push against the sides to form a crust. Let chill for 5 minutes
- Scoop Tillamook Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream into crust and smooth top.
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes and serve chilled. Enjoy!
Super simple and the chocolate Rice Krispie pie crust adds to the flavorful taste of the Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.
Of course, this is only one of the many flavors coming to Texas. In fact, here is the full list of flavors available here in the Dallas area:
- Caramel Butter Pecan
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Cookies And Cream
- Coffee Almond Fudge
- French Vanilla
- Old-Fashioned Vanilla
- Oregon Strawberry
- Chocolaty Chip Cookie Dough
- Vanilla Chocolate Chip
- White Chocolate Raspberry Yum
- Vanilla Bean
- Rocky Road
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Wild Mountain Blackberry
- Oregon Hazelnut & Salted Caramel
- Marionberry Pie
- Tillamook Mudslide
- Udderly Chocolate
- Malted Moo Shake
- Oregon Black Cherry
- And definitely not least… Cinnamon Horchata… our family favorite!
Be sure to watch the freezer section at your local stores for Tillamook ice cream, cheese and and other products.
Like Tillamook on Facebook and follow @TillamookCheese on Twitter and @Tillamook on Instagramfor the latest news, recipes and more!