The fall brings Latino families the opportunity to enjoy and celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month and showcase their traditions with friends and family.
Because so many of our traditions are rooted in the food and family recipes we share, Milk Life Lo que nos hace fuertes and Quaker have joined together to share a special Twitter Party where we will discuss the comidas we love.
Milk is a key ingredient in many of our Latino family recipes. From favorites such as tres leches and flan to new varieties of healthy shakes and parfaits, milk and oats are central to Latino-inspired foods and beverages.
Join Milk Life Lo que nos hace fuertes, Quaker and Latina Mom Bloggers on Thursday, October 2nd at 9 pm EST/6 pm PST for the #HerenciaLeche Twitter Party. We will be sharing new versions of traditional recipes from Latina America and ways our foods keep us connected and celebrating our culture all year.
Twitter Party Details:
- What: Milk & Quaker #HerenciaLeche Twitter Party
- When: Thursday, October 2nd at 9pm EST/6pm PST
- Where: Twitter
- Hashtag: #HerenciaLeche
Who to Follow:
- Co-Hosts: @Superlatinashow @Mcontemporanea, @HispanaGlobal, @CouponMamacita, @7onashoestring
- Moderators: @LatinaMomBlogs, @JollyMom, @LatinoMarketing
- Brand: @SiempreLeche
Winners will be selected at random, for at total of four (4) winners:
- Prize Pack 1: A branded Milk/Quaker product basket (valued at $50+) and one (1) $25 gift card
- Prize Pack 2: A branded Milk/Quaker product basket (valued at $50+) and one (1) $50 gift card
- Prize Pack 3: A branded Milk/Quaker product basket (valued at $50+) and one (1) $75 gift card
- Prize Pack 4: A branded Milk/Quaker product basket (valued at $50+) and Free Milk for a Year (valued at $208)
RSVP: Latina Mom Bloggers RSVP