Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
What do you look for when you are looking at smartphones? Do you stay brand loyal? Worry about the quality, price, or features? Is the camera a big deal? Personally, as much as I rely on the camera for capturing on-the-go moments, the camera is one of the main features I research. The new LG G4 smartphone at Best Buy® is definitely one worth taking a look at!
New LG G4 Smartphone
This latest smartphone from LG features a superior camera experience, a cutting-edge display and an elegant and comfortable design. You can even stop by your local Best Buy to test and try the new LG G4.
Before you head out, here is a little information on the differentiation you will notice with the LG G4:
- f/1.8 aperture for impressive performance in low light situations
- Manual mode with 15 settings and over 135 options for photo enthusiast level control over how photos are captured
- Improved Laser Auto Focus so you’re always ready to capture the moment
- 16MP rear facing camera and an 8MP front facing camera for high quality photos and selfies
- Improved Optical Image Stabilization steadies the shot for sharp, focused images
- RAW image file capture for the highest possible image quality
- 5.5″ IPS Quantum Display for an outstanding visual experience
- 25% brighter display for an enhanced viewing experience in various lighting conditions
- 50% improvement in contrast for richer images
- Quad HD resolution with 538 PPI for incredible detail
- Genuine leather, metallic and ceramic style back covers for a premium look and feel
- Fits in the palm of your hand with a gentle curved design for ergonomic comfort
- Upgradable memory up to 2TB with micro SD card and a replaceable high capacity 3,000mAh battery
As you can see, the LG G4 is worth a look if you’re in the market for a new smartphone. Plus, you are guaranteed $100 Best Buy® Gift Card when you purchase the LG G4 at your local Best Buy.