We’ve all seen the memes portraying mounds of laundry. I can attest to the truth in some of that with our family size. There’s always laundry to be done.
Laundry Tips and Tricks
Of course, this can be a hit to our budget in a few ways. Not only do the resources used to wash clothes start adding up, but so do the costs of laundry supplies. Fortunately, Tide is offering a $3.00 off Tide PODS® coupon Nationally, across all retailers, on Jan 20th – January 26th.
This is a perfect time to stock up in Tide PODS laundry detergent!
In fact, did you know that there are new Tide PODS 2.0? They have now been upgraded with better stain and odor removal power. Tide PODS feature 4-in-1 technology: detergent, stain remover, color protector, built-in pre-treaters for a “surprisingly powerful clean in 1 step.”
And if you know me, you know I’m all about keeping things as simple as possible. Besides, using quality products while washing your clothes also helps to properly maintain your Laundry Parts.
With Tide PODS, you simply take the suggested number of pacs based on your load size, place it into the machine drum, toss your clothes in, and wash. No measuring. No pouring.
In addition to having pre-measured laundry detergent, here are other laundry tips and tricks to help simplify the process:
- Pre-sort your laundry. We use a laundry cart on wheels that makes it easy to toss whites, darks, and dedicates into and separate.
- Have a designated day for laundry. Washing every day can make the task even more daunting and leaves you feeling as though it never gets done.
- Immediately wash stains out. Once a stain sets, it’s harder to scrub out. Tackle it as quickly as possible to save time while loading the washer.
- Invest in mesh lingerie bags. Not only do these little bags help save socks from being eaten by the dryer, but each member of the family can retrieve their own bag for matching.
- Designate helpers. There’s no reason mom or dad should carry the load when it comes to laundry. Let the kids pitch in and help!