It’s that time of year. Shopping is at its peak and savvy shoppers are looking for great deals. A few simple holiday shopping tips can help you stay within your budget and get the things on your list.
Holiday Shopping Tips
So, unless you are like my mom and shop for gifts all through the year, you probably have a few items on your list. By being smart and not impulsive in your purchases, you should be able to get through your checklist with less stress. These 5 simple holiday shopping tips should help us all this season:
- Plan ahead. Make a list of everyone you need gifts for and figure out a budget for each one. Try to come up with ideas for what to purchase before you head to the store to avoid impulse buys. Visit OfficeDepot.com for holiday gift ideas to begin building your list.
- Do your research. I have to research everything and read reviews all over the internet before making big purchases. Be smart and know what you are buying. A little research prior to your purchase can save you a lot of time and stress afterward.
- Look for deals. I know for us Christmas is often the time the “big gifts” come out. With tech at the top of everyone’s lists, there are tons of great deals that you will not want to miss. Deals that include the best Black Friday doorbuster deals at Office Depot and OfficeMax. For example, from November 27-29, shoppers can get $120 off the HP X2 2-in-1 convertible laptop plus a one-year subscription of Microsoft Office 365 Personal at Office Depot and OfficeMax stores, while supplies last.
- Shop online. I don’t know about you, but this is my favorite way to shop. In fact, studies have found that 65% of people will be doing holiday shopping online. Office Depot and OfficeMax are both offering great Holiday savings even earlier this year with Black Friday online deals beginning at 12:01am Thanksgiving morning. Not to mention, you can utilize online store pickup and free shipping with a $50 purchase from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday.
- Wrap gifts as you go. Again, this may be me, but with 8 people just in our immediate family, I find that wrapping the gifts when I bring them home helps me keep my sanity. Pulling all-night wrap parties is simply not good on my aging back anymore! It is simply less stressful this way.
If you are looking for a more personal gift, Office Depot is offering one-of-a-kind gifts that you can customize and give through their copy and print services. Find photo gifts and holiday cards for everyone on your list. It really is your one-stop “Holiday Workshop” this season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Office Depot and OfficeMax. The opinions and text are all mine.
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.