Do you have teens on your list? I have handful. Not only do I have my own two teenagers, but I also 1 niece, and 3 nephews to buy gifts for. Surprisingly, my teenage daughter is the easiest for me to purchase gifts for. My niece is not too hard. But the boys? Yeah… I am typically clueless. Even when they give me a list I still have no idea what I am looking for. Therefore, I am grateful for Best Buy… and here are a few reasons why.
Gifts for Teens
Best Buy is like a toy store for adults as far as my husband and I are concerned. We go in the store on date nights so we can look at everything completely distraction-free, ask questions and really take a look at everything. The employees there are always ready to help and answer ALL of my crazy questions with ease. In fact, the Best Buy Blue Shirts are completely unbiased experts who can help you pick the right gift every time. Plus, they make sure you have everything you need to get going as soon as you walk out of the store. I have kept a few of these guys busy for an hour at a time with questions on cameras, phones, computers, and even video games. I even know a few at our local store by name. So, of course I am going to ask for assistance when it comes to buying gifts for teens.
I typically peruse the website and take a look at everything. Then I head to the store to get a tangible look at the products and ask my questions. And then I either purchase right then and there… or head back home to think about it and buy online. After all, with Best Buy’s free shipping and often same-day pickup… I can have my husband stop by on his way home and grab my items. And with their extended return and exchange policy I really have nothing to lose. But, with lists such as the ones I found on the Best Buy website I should not be returning anything.
One thing I do know about all of the teens on my list is that they would all appreciate music gifts. Just take a look at these two:
- Skullcandy – Hesh 2.0 Over-the-Ear Headphones: Comfortable headphones with plush ear pillows deliver powerful sound and block out the rest. My son loves being able to tune out his 2 sisters and simply listen to his music. Plus, they have a detachable cord so he can wear them… AND do chores!
- JBL – Flip Portable Stereo Speaker: When he wants to take a break from the headphones he can easily listen to his music on this portable speaker. Since it is Bluetooth enabled he can set up his iPhone4 and listen to his playlists. Plus, with the built-in mic and call-answer button he can even answer my calls while jamming out!
Now, with the knowledge I have gained online, I can head to the store with my questions and decide on the best gift options for the teens on my list! And here are a few tips for your Best Buy holiday shopping:
- Free Shipping on all products on BestBuy.com through 1/2/13.
- The shipping deadline for receiving holiday arrivals in time for Christmas is 12/19.
- Orders purchased on BestBuy.com can be accommodated for store pick-up until 3PM on Christmas Eve- perfect for last-minute shoppers
- Best Buy will price match products of both our in-store and online competitors throughout the season. The standard price match policy is valid on any gift purchased between 11/4-12/24 and runs through 1/24. Online Price Match must be done at time of purchase.
Find out more on BestBuy.com or by liking Best Buy on Facebook or following along on Twitter.