How do you like to cool off during the summer? The pool? Beach? Inside in the air conditioning? How about cooling off from the inside out with delicious frozen desserts. Me, I think that is an awesome plan!
23 Frozen Desserts
The summer months are long and a refreshing frozen dessert is perfect for cooling off. Whether making your own flavor of ice cream, frozen ice pops or something completely different, they are bound to be a summer favorite.
I went on a search to find plenty of great tasting recipes to get me through at least most of the summer.
23 Frozen Desserts to chill my insides as well as yours:
- Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Homemade Choco Tacos
- Nutella Frozen Push Ups
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Berry Veggie Smoothie Ice Pops
- Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie
- Old-Fashioned Homemade Banana Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Grasshopper Sundae
- Frozen Raspberry Cream Bars
- Frozen Pumpkin Latte Pie
- Paletas De Piña Y Limón
- Toffee Ice Cream Sauce-Chocolate Caramel Crunch
- Bumbleberry Summer Sundae
- Molasses Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
- Funfetti And Cookie Overload Ice Cream Cake
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream With Pistachio And Rosemary
- Mango Sorbet
- Eclair Icebox Cake
- Ice Cream Tacos With Cinnamon Sugar Wonton Shells
- Easy Peanut Butter Frozen Pie
- Homemade Chocolate Gelato
- Frozen Oreo Ice Cream Dessert
What is your favorite frozen dessert to chill with?
TRY MY FAVORITE: ICE CREAM SANDWICH CAKE
Disclosure: Our Family Lifestyle is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
FREE DOWNLOAD: 31 Days of Slow Cooker Recipes
Want to make cooking dinner more efficient? Then you need to pull out your slow cooker!
In this FREE ebook, you’ll get an entire month of slow cooker recipes.