This site contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. [Learn more]
How to make Tex-Mex Cheese Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fill a medium size sauce pan halfway with water, add Chili Powder to taste, and place on stove on medium heat
- Pour oil into a non-stick skillet and place on stove on medium heat
- Place 3-4 corn tortillas in water mixture once warm to soak
- Take 1 tortilla at a time from the water and place into the heated oil (should be warm not bubbling hot).
- Place oil-dripped tortilla on napkin and repeat until all corn tortillas are done
- Grab a tortilla, place in casserole pan, insert cheese and (optional) diced onions, and roll
- Repeat fill and roll until done with all cheese enchilada ingredients or out of room in your pan.
- Layer chili con carne over the top of the rolled enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese (and optional onion).
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Take out of oven and serve your cheese enchiladas with a nice side of refried beans and Spanish rice. Guacamole always makes it even more yummy! Enjoy!
Disclosure: Our Family Lifestyle is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Pages: 1 2