How to make Tex-Mex Cheese Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fill a medium size sauce pan halfway with water, add Chili Powder to taste, and place on stove on medium heat
- Pour oil into a non-stick skillet and place on stove on medium heat
- Place 3-4 corn tortillas in water mixture once warm to soak
- Take 1 tortilla at a time from the water and place into the heated oil (should be warm not bubbling hot).
- Place oil-dripped tortilla on napkin and repeat until all corn tortillas are done
- Grab a tortilla, place in casserole pan, insert cheese and (optional) diced onions, and roll
- Repeat fill and roll until done with all cheese enchilada ingredients or out of room in your pan.
- Layer chili con carne over the top of the rolled enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese (and optional onion).
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Disclosure: Our Family Lifestyle is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.