The saying here in Texas is this, “If you don’t like the weather, stick around; it’ll change.” We can literally go through all four seasons in the matter of a few days. Where it may be 80° on Sunday, by Tuesday we’ll be below freezing. In fact, this is the exact situation we’re looking at this week. This is why we need the energy-efficient benefits of the Hive Active Thermostat.
Hive Active Thermostat
When the temperature is an unpredictable as our next SuperBowl win here in Dallas, we need a way to save on our monthly energy bill. It’s not unheard of to use both heating and cooling in the same week. Therefore, programmable thermostats, such as the Hive Active Thermostat, help us not only control the temperature and humidity in our home, but in saving money as well. In fact, let’s talk more about the energy-efficient benefits the Hive Active Thermostat uses to make your life easier during the transition from winter to spring:
- Set daily schedules: Set heating and cooling schedules from your phone or Apple Watch using the Hive App.
- Control remotely: Adjust your Hive Active Thermostat from your phone before you get home.
- Stay comfortable: Keep your home within a set comfort zone even if there’s a cold spell or heat wave outside.
- Set your vacation schedule: Tell your Hive thermostat your vacation dates and your heating will go to sleep until you return. Then it will welcome you home with the perfect temperature.
- Smart Home Integration: Works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa.
Basically, the Hive Active Thermostat is designed to make everyday life a little easier, freeing you up to spend time doing the things you love. Spending time with your family, being outdoors, reading, whatever that may be for you.
In fact, Hive keeps progressing and now offers four packs designed to meet the individual needs of each home, including;
- Hive Welcome Home Pack [$349.99 or $14.58 per month]
- Hive Starter Pack [$199.99 or $8.33 per month]
- Hive Heating & Cooling Pack [$229.99 or $9.58 per month]
- Hive Close to Home Pack [$349.99 or $14.58 per month]
With the Hive Active Thermostat, you can easily cool or heat your home and conserve energy at the same time–and do it from anywhere. The Amazon Alexa integration even lets you control the temperature of your home as you sit on your couch with nothing more than your voice.
How can Hive Active Thermostat further benefit you?
Low monthly subscription rates, with no high upfront device costs, on-demand customer service, and an ongoing warranty are just a few of the benefits you will find with Hive. Learn how Hive can help give you the freedom to spend more time with the people you love, doing the things you enjoy most.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hive. The opinions and text are all mine.
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.