Farmhouse decorated bedrooms have a special kind of coziness that makes you feel at home which is something I’m always trying to achieve—especially during Christmas. I’m aware farmhouse decor can feel a bit intimidating and making it seasonal can seem even more difficult, which is why I wanted to show you it’s something definitely achievable.
Farmhouse Christmas Bedrooms
All of these farmhouse Christmas bedrooms have that festive touch. Some are more subtle and use only neutral colors, while others combine rustic elements with red and green accents which you’ll love if you enjoy the classic Christmas color scheme.
- Farmhouse Holiday Bedroom from dearlilliestudio.com
- Farmhouse Christmas Home Tour from thehoneycombhome.com
- Simple Farmhouse Christmas Bedroom from lovegrowswild.com
- White Christmas Master Bedroom from maisondepax.com
- A French Country Farmhouse Bedroom from thediymommy.com
- A Cozy Cheerful Farmhouse Christmas Bedroom from lizmarieblog.com
- Christmas Nights Tour from stonegableblog.com
- Christmas Bedroom Holiday Decorating from town-n-country-living.com
- A Farmhouse Christmas Home Tour from farmhouseonboone.com
- Rustic Christmas Master Bedroom from shadesofblueinteriors.com
- Cozy And Warm Christmas Bedroom from aprettylifeinthesuburbs.com
- Cozy Christmas Bedroom from redheadcandecorate.com
- Modern Farmhouse Bedroom from jeanneoliverdesigns.com
- Plaid Christmas Bedroom from fourgenerationsoneroof.com
- Cozy Christmas Bedroom from kindredvintageco.com
- Cozy, Lodge Style, Christmas Bedroom from simplecozycharm.com
- Simple Modern Farmhouse Holiday Bedroom from cityfarmhouse.com
- Christmas Farmhouse Bedroom from roomsforrentblog.com
- Farmhouse Christmas Bedroom Tour from thriftyandchic.com
- A Farmhouse Christmas Bedroom from plumprettydecoranddesign.com
Have you ever decorated your farmhouse bedroom for Christmas?
How did you do it? Get inspired with a $50 Amazon gift card! Enter to win below.
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.