Disclosure:This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooper Tires. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have any road trips planned? We actually have couple on the calendar. One drive takes us from Dallas to New York City and back around. Over 3,100 miles with 6 of us in the car. It’s going to be great! Of course, before we leave, it’s a complete check up on the vehicle. Tires are always the first thing I check, especially during the Cooper Tire Summer Drive Event.
Tires are easy to view during a walk around of your car. Tire wear, such as cracks or foreign objects, can be seen during a quick inspection. Using a penny, you can do the “penny” test. At the top of the tire, place a penny with President Lincoln’s hair downward between the grooves of the tread. As long as you can see part of his head being obscured by the tread, you have the legal amount of tread remaining on your tires. But, if you see Abe’s full head in any area, it’s time for new tires.
If you discover the need for new tires, the Summer Drive Event by Cooper Tires has numerous Cooper Tires for great prices and deals:
The Cooper Discoverer SRX
- The Cooper Discoverer SRX is a dedicated SUV and CUV tire that is available in numerous sizes. Recently available in 30 additional sizes, fitting a wide range of SUVs and CUVs, making it the perfect tire for summer road trips.
- The Cooper Discoverer SRX fits a wide selection of SUVs and CUVs
- The Cooper Discoverer SRX features Cooper’s innovative Wear Square, the company’s exclusive visual tread life indicator
- The Wear Square is located at six points of reference around the inside and outside of the tread. Throughout the tire’s lifetime, the square changes shape beginning with a full square and ending with an exclamation mark when tire tread is low, allowing consumers to quickly and easily assess the approximate tread remaining on the tires.
- The Wear Square can also signal uneven tire wear and possible wheel alignment issues.
- The Discoverer SRX offers a premium 65,000-mile Tread Wear Protection Warranty and a 45-Day Road Test guarantee ensure a confident choice and smooth ride for SUV and CUV drivers, if you aren’t satisfied with your Discoverer SRX tire purchase you may return them to your original dealer within 45 days of purchase for a FREE OF CHARGE Cooper brand replacement only, including mounting and balancing.
The Cooper Discoverer STT Pro
- The Discoverer STT is Cooper’s latest high performance dedicated off-roading.
- The Discoverer STT allows drivers to undertake impressive off-road capabilities without sacrificing high on-road performance. Offered in a wide range of commercial and large diameter flotation sizes.
The Cooper Discoverer A/T3
- The Discoverer A/T3 tire utilizes leading technology, compounding and design to provide quality support through various terrains.
- The Discoverer A/T3 tread enhances wet traction and reduces rolling resistance.
Plus, purchase a new set of four qualifying Cooper Tires through participating dealers by July 15th and you are eligible to receive a prepaid Visa card worth up to $70. Cooper’s premium 65,000-mile treadwear protection warranty and 45-day road test guarantee ensure a confident decision and comfortable ride for SUV and CUV drivers.
Not only will you have peace of mind for the safety of your family, but you will also receive an increased performance in your vehicle, better gas mileage, and improved traction with an overall better driving experience for your summer travels. Check out the Dealer Locator to find the best tires for your car!