I know. We are all after that elusive “Folder” machine. The one that folds all the clothes, maybe even matches socks, so that we don’t have to. Although we may not be quite there yet, washer and dryer sets have sure come a long way. Advances in technology make doing laundry much easier, and at least for me, a lot more enjoyable.
FlexWash™ Washer and FlexDry™ Dryer
We recently received Samsung’s FlexWash™ Washer and FlexDry™ Dryer as part of our ambassadorship with Best Buy, and doing laundry just stepped up a level! Both the washer and dryer have two separately controlled compartments, making the process even more efficient.
With the FlexWash, you can easily wash different types of laundry at the same time. One in the top washer and the other in the front load area. Whereas the FlexDry combines a conventional large capacity dryer with a delicate dryer, so you dry your delicates and everyday garments… at the same time. Laundry time can be cut in half!
Now, for our large family, this is invaluable. But, that may not always be the case for some. Therefore, I discovered a few things to consider when buying a washer and dryer:
- Space — The last thing you want to do is purchase a set that is far too big for the space you have available. Think about the area you have for the set and then choose the best configuration for your space. Consider your size options (full size vs. space-saving) and then research the various types: side-by-side, stacked, compact, and combos.
- Type — When it comes to washers, you can choose from top-load and front-load machines. Or, you can go with Samsung’s FlexWash™ Washer featured above, which has both! And when it comes to dryers, check to see if you need a gas or electric machine.
- Capacity — The amount of clothes you wash should help determine the capacity you need. For example, if you wash your queen-size comforter often, you are going to want to stick to washers 4.0 cu. ft. and larger. Your dryer then should be equal to your washer. After all, the clothes often go straight from the washer to the dryer.
- Features — The technology available today is incredible to helping you save on energy costs, be more efficient with your time, and even stay connected with your machines. Take inventory of your laundry habits and lifestyle needs to pick the one that works for you.
Back to my FlexWash and FlexDry. Considering each of the items above, this pair from Samsung seemed like the perfect fit for our family. Our new laundry room is pretty spacious, and even with both machines in there, we have a good amount of space between them. Therefore, they fit well into our house. As for the type, when you have a large family, anything that helps the process go quicker is a plus for us! Therefore, being able to run two loads simultaneously in the FlexWash, and then having two separate dryers with the FlexDry, means our efficiency at the house just stepped up a notch.
There’s so much more though! Take a look at more fabulous features of both machines:
- Super Speed: an abbreviated 28-minute wash cycle designed for smaller loads and users on the go
- Sanitize wash cycle: sanitizes garments and bedding by using high temperature heat to permeate fabrics.
- Steam: use the power of steam to remove stains without the need to pre-treat
- Wi-Fi connectivity: monitor cycle time, get alerts when cycle is complete, and schedule cycles from anywhere using your smartphone
- Towels setting: Sensor Dry detects moisture levels and stops the cycle when a load is dry
- Delicate Dryer: flat dry delicates, sweaters, and accessories
- Steam options: helps to remove wrinkles, odors, and static
The list could go on. Even the girls are excited about doing their laundry with Samsung’s FlexWash™ Washer and FlexDry™ Dryer! There are so many options, yet each one is ideally made to make your laundry time simpler. Push one button to decide on a cycle and everything is automatically set. All that’s left is one more push of a button to start your machine and the FlexWash will take care of the rest.
You can find both the FlexWash™ Washer and FlexDry™ Dryer at your local Best Buy or at BestBuy.com.
Did you know the Samsung US FlexWash, available at Best Buy, can run TWO separate loads simultaneously with different settings and options? With our large family, it's my favorite feature! AD bit.ly/2qICfPd
Posted by 7 on a Shoestring – Staci Salazar on Monday, June 5, 2017
Now, about that folding machine…