I love to drink coffee. In the summer, that means switching to iced coffee.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. [Learn more]
Finding fun ways to incorporate my favorite flavor into great-tasting summertime treats is awesome.
Using International Delight‘s new fat-free and sugar-free line, I can do so without expanding my waistline. Even better!
Caramel Crème Iced Coffee Pops
Caramel is forever my favorite sweet flavor, especially when mixed with coffee.
Therefore, as we sat and enjoyed our coffee one day, I thought about how amazing it would taste as a creamy frozen treat.
With International Delight offering products with no sugar or fat, that means I can stick to my healthier lifestyle options and still enjoy a bit of my favorite flavor in a sweet way.
Plus, it only takes a few ingredients and some patience as it freezes… and you have a delectable treat without much hassle.
- 2 cups coffee
- ¾ cup International Delight Fat-Free & Sugar-Free Caramel Crème
- ¾ cup whip cream
- sugar (optional, to taste in brewed coffee)
- Brew coffee as you would normally do. Add International Delight and sugar (optional). Refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill.
- Pour the coffee mixture into molds. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Add whipped cream to the top of the frozen coffee. Continue to freeze until solid.
- Remove from the freezer and chill. Enjoy!
Enjoy the sweet, creamy taste of frozen Iced Coffee Pops with your favorite International Delight flavor.
There are several fat-free and sugar-free flavors to choose from that include Toasted Hazelnut, Chocolate Almond Biscotti, and Caramel Marshmallow.
Ummm… that last one there is next on my list to try. Yum!
How do you cool off with International Delight coffee creamers?
This product presentation was made with AAWP plugin.