Have you ever imagined having a personal assistant? I mean, like in your everyday, personal life as a mom? Sure, you have your husband and kids around, but what about someone to just do some of the simple things you’re too exhausted to get up and do yourself sometimes. The silly, easy kind of things that the Amazon Echo Plus can do for you.
Amazon Echo Plus
This Mother’s Day, why not treat yourself to the Amazon Echo Plus available at Best Buy? Or, purchase one for your mom or a friend who you think could use the extra hand around the house. Echo Plus is a hands-free speaker you control with your voice–without lifting a finger–with a built-in smart home hub. It connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, ask questions, make calls, provide information, news, weather, and more—instantly. All you have to do is ask. Plus, Amazon Echo Plus will respond and do as you ask–without sass.
Just take a look at the list of basic things Amazon Echo Plus can do for you:
- Seamlessly connect and control compatible smart devices such as light bulbs, door locks, switches, and plugs with the Alexa app
- Control multiple devices at scheduled times or with a single voice command
- With a 2.5″ down-firing woofer and 0.8″ tweeter powered by Dolby, Echo Plus has crisp highs, deep bass, and 360° audio to fill your room with music
- Listen to Audible, podcasts, radio stations, news briefs and more in your room or another room with multi-room music across your compatible Echo devices
- Instantly talk to anyone hands-free–no tapping or searching is required
- Let your family know dinner is ready, ask someone for help with a chore, or remind the kids to go to sleep–without having to raise your voice–with the Drop In feature
And that’s really just the beginning. According to most reports, Amazon Alexa has over 15,000 skills. Let’s say you want to wake up to your favorite genre on Mother’s Day. Just tell your Amazon Echo Plus, “Alexa, wake me up to 80s music at 10 am.” Want to plan a getaway for your special day? Make sure your Kayak account is enabled then simply ask, “Alexa, ask Kayak where I can go for $500?” Don’t want to cook tonight? Set up an Easy Order, enable the Domino’s Pizza skill, then order pizza for the family. The Domino’s Tracker will even tell you, via your Amazon Echo Plus, when the pizza is on the way to your house! You can even send flowers to your other mom-friends using the Echo Plus and your 1-800-Flowers app.
As you can see, the possibilities are endless! New skills are being introduced daily. In fact, you can set up your Amazon Echo to send you a daily skill so you can continue to use your voice controlled device to its best ability. Think about how much you could get done each day! The amount of multi-tasking you can achieve. The things you can mark off your to-do list with ease! Not to mention, the more you use your Echo Plus, the more it adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
Which Amazon Echo Plus feature would you use most?
With a built-in smart home hub and simple setup for compatible connected devices, starting your smart home or integrating into your existing system is now easier than ever. Learn more about the Amazon Echo Plus at BestBuy.com or a Best Buy store near you.