Did you know there is actually a National Chocolate Mint Day? Umm… can you say, “Yum!?” Apparently there were enough people that agreed that chocolate and mint go together that they made it into a holiday. Sounds like a delicious reason to celebrate if you ask me!
Chocolate Mint Recipes
Therefore, in celebration of National Chocolate Mint Day in February, I decided to gather 34 delicious chocolate mint recipes from around the blogosphere to share with you!
- Homemade Thin Mints
- Mint Grasshopper Candy Bark
- Chocolate Mint Brownies
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Mint Chocolate Coffee Shake
- Naughty & Nice Mint Mousse Brownies
- Peppermint Crunch Bark
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Brownies
- Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Grasshopper Cheesecake Pie
- White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- No-Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
- Chocolate Mint Rice Krispies Treats Recipe
- Minty Chocolate Cookie Balls
- Mini Mint Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Peppermint Chocolate Truffle Frosting
- Mint Chocolate Olive Oil Brownies
- Mint Blondie Bars Recipe
- Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream
- Easy Mint Truffle Recipe
- Mint Dipped Double Chocolate Cookies
- Andes Mint Cupcakes Recipe
- Mint Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats
- Chocolate Mint Truffle Cookies
- Mint Chocolate Cupcakes with Mint Fudge Filling
- Chocolate Mint Shamrock Parfait
- Homemade Mint Oreo Cookies
- Leprechaun Bark
- Andes Mint Chocolate Cake
- Grasshopper Cheesecake Squares
- Andes Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Okay, now which one are you going to dive into first? My mouth is watering after just finding and listing them all.
PEPPERMINT HOT CHOCOLATE
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.