For years we’ve had people ask us why Ford no longer made the Ranger. Therefore, we asked our friends at Ford and relayed the information given: “There isn’t a demand for small trucks.”
2019 Ford Ranger
Guess what?! It looks like Ford listened, heard the demand, and put those requests into action. The 2019 Ford Ranger is here and it’s full of smart technology and safety features for the family.
In fact, the Ranger has some of the smartest seat belts in the industry through the use of an innovative safety technology called Belt Monitor.
To ensure rear seat passengers stay buckled up, the feature alerts the driver if a second row passenger unbuckles and indicates which seat they’re in. You will know right away if a passenger is unbuckled.
How is this different from other seat belt systems you ask? Other systems only monitor belts upon initial start of a trip. The Ford Ranger’s system monitors in real-time while the truck is in motion.
Additionally, some of the Ranger’s other features include:
- Standard automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- 8-inch touch screen for available SYNC® 3
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi with connectivity for up to 10 devices
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Adaptive cruise control (standard on Lariat)
- Forward and reverse sensing systems (XLT and Lariat)
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ technologies like Lane-Keeping System and class-exclusive Blind Spot Information System with trailer coverage (standard on XLT and Lariat)
Not to mention, the 2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew 4×4 is made for going off-road! The available FX4 Off-Road Package features off-road-tuned suspension, all-terrain tires, frame mounted heavy-gauge steel front bash plate and skid plates, rear locking differential, innovative Terrain Management System™ with four distinct drive modes and Trail Control™.
It’s smaller size doesn’t take away from the power it brings to the road.
It offers a smooth ride, easy maneuvering, and fun drive. Honestly, it took me back to my teenage years!
I learned how to drive (manual) in a 1986 Ford Ranger. Oh how things have changed since then!
The new 2019 Ford Ranger is definitely worth a look if you’re in the market for a new truck!
Looking for more clarity in your life?
Sign up to receive practical tips to start journaling to bring more clarity into your life.